Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, Tony Zografos please said:

Did anyone receive a presale email for this? I thought I signed up but not got anything yet

1 hour ago, Chef said:

image.png.f1c08989c8bda5cc02f7acfbfae878e6.png

Before 8am tomorrow. Not seen pricing anywhere yet. 

£68 inc fees standing according to seetickets

no other areas have a price displayed

15 minutes ago, Tony Zografos please said:

Absolutely skinned on the waiting room - position 3,500!

Ugh, husband was going on about wanting tickets. Said he had the presale code. He went into at meeting at 9am WITHOUT SHARING the presale code with me. Absolute tit.

33 minutes ago, WhatADin said:

Ugh, husband was going on about wanting tickets. Said he had the presale code. He went into at meeting at 9am WITHOUT SHARING the presale code with me. Absolute tit.

was on at 9am, still only position 1,132. RAH website is having an absolute shocker this morning.

there is still thursday which will be sold on slightly more competent ticket sites

27 minutes ago, Tony Zografos please said:

was on at 9am, still only position 1,132. RAH website is having an absolute shocker this morning.

there is still thursday which will be sold on slightly more competent ticket sites

Yeah, fingers crossed. I managed to get to 600 before the whole "it's sold out" thing

This is VERY niche, i appreciate, but if you're in this specific niche its extremely exciting - Cattle Decapitation are coming to these shores in March, and playing a slew of dates all over the place. Brighton, southampton, exeter, London, manchester, glasgow, newcastle, limerick, dublin, leeds, birmingham and bristol - i shall defo be at the brighton and london dates and im looking into the logistics for a couple of others . . . this might be the only band that could interest me in some kind of meet and greet stuff in fact! 

tickets on sale on friday 👍

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mike86 said:

Are you having any luck? I'm getting "we couldn't find the tickets you searched for" in Manchester. 

I just went through a link from one of my emails expecting to get bounced and ended up 213th in the queue for Manchester. Got 4 standing - I think. I'm £300 down anyway.

Anyone off to see Fat White Family in the next few weeks? 

Playing Manchester tonight and we're off to Leeds tomorrow to see them at a new venue in the city. Looks like they're headlining a festival in Brighton soon too.

Spoke to Alex from the band this year at The Glade and he said he 'hopes' the band will be playing Glastonbury 2024 as they have a new album out next year.