Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Interesting. I thought it went like a dream compared to the previous times I've seen them! 😀

We loved the PS set! Not seen them before, they played pretty much every track we were hoping for and we also found Julian's stage chat pretty funny - can see how it might get a bit tedious on repeat viewings though.

Tempted by that APE lineup (YYYs! 😍 Amyl! 😍) but the sound was SO bad for Chems we swore we would never return. Maybe if 241 tickets pop up... maybe.

Edited by ilovelanegan

23 hours ago, Steel city camper said:

8OCS touring this year ,alan mcgee Posted a pic on his Instagram,  so I asked about Glastonbury to which he liked my message. One of my favourite ever gigs 20 odd years ago a Sheffield city hall

Screenshot_20230122_130953.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-131008_Instagram.jpg

Wanted to see OCS on the farm since i started going in 07 and they've never played in my years of attendance. If they end up playing this year (i dont currently have a ticket) i'll be absolutely gutted. One of, if not my favourite band. My old man took me to see them as a 10year old and we've been to almost every tour they've done since!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gfa said:

Ah not sure where i got that from then - think i saw it on tiktok maybe

We went to see Chase & Status, but heard the same from some of my mates we split from, they said he wasn't great and the vibes were awful in the crowd (but tbh, that is just Parklife in general).

7 hours ago, CiaranMc said:

I’d be mistrusting of them now. Saw them in about 2005 or 6 or so and it was a riot. Brilliant gig. Saw them again at Electric Picnic in 2019 and Julian had fallen off the wagon and was drunk. It got a bit messy at times. 

They weren’t great either time I’ve seen them-Reading 2011 and Trnsmt last year. Lot of sound problems in Glasgow which seems a regular event for them. Julian then started singing  pissy songs to himself about the crowd which seemed a bit ironic given they’d played four songs followed by ten minutes of silence.