NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

My mum bought me this life size cut out for Christmas. I’m going to fold her up and take her to the Lucy spraggan set ;) 

I see! I've never heard of her! Haha! 

57 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Can’t wait to see you Lucy!! Do you have to wait until you arrive to get your shifts? 

Can't wait to see you toooo!!!!! Yep, so when I know what's what I'll let you know. Don't really mind when I work, as long as it's not when The Cure are playing!! 

10 hours ago, Quark said:

I know time is linear and all that, but can we just skip forward 3 weeks now please?

HBD Yog!

Please no! We're having to cram 8 months of preparation into 8 weeks... failing so far. Still not really got my head around the fact we're going at all ?

Somewhat unexpected development is that youngest (who couldn't cross the school threshold for 2 years) is going to the leavers' ball.  It's on 27th June. So 3/4 of the family will  be heading to Somerset on the Tuesday, with youngest staying at his girlfriend's house until Friday morning, when he will be deposited on the train to Castle Cary with train and festival tickets safely in his custody.  The same son who forgets to eat his lunch and sometimes has to beg a lift home from school because he's missed the bus.  What could possibly go wrong?!!

Happy birthday @Yoghurt on a Stick

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Cheers carlosj. It's been a happy day so far, so fingers crossed that I make it to midnight in the same manner. :)

Hope you have a great day and Night old son 

4 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

Please no! We're having to cram 8 months of preparation into 8 weeks... failing so far. Still not really got my head around the fact we're going at all ?

Somewhat unexpected development is that youngest (who couldn't cross the school threshold for 2 years) is going to the leavers' ball.  It's on 27th June. So 3/4 of the family will  be heading to Somerset on the Tuesday, with youngest staying at his girlfriend's house until Friday morning, when he will be deposited on the train to Castle Cary with train and festival tickets safely in his custody.  The same son who forgets to eat his lunch and sometimes has to beg a lift home from school because he's missed the bus.  What could possibly go wrong?!!

Happy birthday @Yoghurt on a Stick

Thanks dizzymoo.  :)

Strangely enough (for anyone interested), I didn't and am not drunk today, this evening, tonight. I have to be up early tomorrow for an event, and think that thought has stopped me in my tracks. Must be getting old(er)!

Just now, Curlygirl said:

Morning beautiful people. It’s my last day of work!!! The sun is shining so no coat again... I’m prepared to get not dry in 12 hours time ;)

Have a lovely day 

Looking like a beautiful day in the West Country/on the farm ....can’t believe you have finished work already :) 

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Morning beautiful people. It’s my last day of work!!! The sun is shining so no coat again... I’m prepared to get not dry in 12 hours time ;)

Have a lovely day 

What? How?

Well, please work on that sun progress for later on.

Hopefully, the week is going well for everyone, lurkers and posters, warm handshakes y'all.

17 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello lucy,

Thanks for the birthday best wishes. I think the word 'cheers' is appropriate, as I am going to sink a few over the next few hours. All the best, and made up that you got your ticket to the ball. :)

Hoorah! 

Thank you, I am super pleased! :) Cheers again!!! 

3 hours ago, carlosj said:

What? How?

Well, please work on that sun progress for later on.

Hopefully, the week is going well for everyone, lurkers and posters, warm handshakes y'all.

Lots of fun things to do dude... Visiting a certain sweary one tomorrow,  then off to Spain on Monday where precipitation is forecast :blink: Tho I will gladly take it for a bone dry farm!

6 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Have a lovely day 

Yay bet that is an amazing feeling x Have a great break, you're going to be ssoooo chilled by the time Glasto comes around.

7 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Have a lovely day 

I hope you have a fab holiday. Should set you up for a very energetic festival.

and no need for a fake tan!?

3 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Thank you!! I am a bit excited. I really should pack my stuff tonight too! Only 2.5 hours left of work.

Dee I've never done that fake tan stuff, I really shouldn't have been born a girl, I'm useless at that stuff.

Me neither chick. But then I only need a few hours in the sun and I go brown. Digger is jealous cos he has the Irish genes.

16 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thanks guy. I've had a happy day and night. I don't really do birthdays anyway really. The only one where I pushed the boat out was my 50th birthday weekend. Hope you are well. :)

Not to bad old son been worse... Liking the sun.. Hoping my 1982 Bedford goes through its MOT tomorrow.. 

Oo Yea and the pub nearest to the me has a new landlord which hopefully means that I can go in for a pint.. 

4 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Lots of fun things to do dude... Visiting a certain sweary one tomorrow,  then off to Spain on Monday where precipitation is forecast :blink: Tho I will gladly take it for a bone dry farm!

Holiday in Spain - that's the way to prepare for Glastonbury. I'll be working right up until the last minute.

26 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Not to bad old son been worse... Liking the sun.. Hoping my 1982 Bedford goes through its MOT tomorrow.. 

Oo Yea and the pub nearest to the me has a new landlord which hopefully means that I can go in for a pint.. 

Do the one's that know you not serve you then? ? ..........

......and good luck with the MOT - hope it's not too damaging to the pocket.