NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

1 hour ago, pilton digger said:

No F*cking R**n, No F*cking Compromise.

no science needed, just sacrifices and praising.

Let's be honest though.  The Weather Thread is now the place of sacrifice and The State Of The Ground is the genuine science thread.

10 hours ago, ICGenie said:

Let's be honest though.  The Weather Thread is now the place of sacrifice and The State Of The Ground is the genuine science thread.

I don’t go into the weather thread. Isn’t that all sciency? I do go into the state of the ground thread. It makes me laugh ? 

It’s absolutely peeing down in Spain!! I said I would gladly take it for a sunny Glastonbury. I feel the weather gods have listened to me ;) 

It's also Manchestery in Amsterdam, where my step daughter is. I need to use less plastic and switch off more lights and end this global warming, preferably by Monday. Chuff.

Was actually down your way over last couple of days for work @deebeedoobee @pilton digger.  Weather was giving me the proper willies, so the vaguely sane updates from you guys and big dog were helping calm me down!

Does anyone else just find themselves going full teenage tantrum when the weather goes like this in the lead up? IT'S NOT FAIR, I HATE YOU!!! :lol:

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Does anyone else just find themselves going full teenage tantrum when the weather goes like this in the lead up? IT'S NOT FAIR, I HATE YOU!!! :lol:

I say get it out of the way now... then we can enjoy beautiful sunny skies and green green grass ?

2 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

I don’t go into the weather thread. Isn’t that all sciency? I do go into the state of the ground thread. It makes me laugh ? 

It’s absolutely peeing down in Spain!! I said I would gladly take it for a sunny Glastonbury. I feel the weather gods have listened to me ;) 

I don't go in there either! Science is for wimps!! ;) 

If it doesn't stop soooooon we're in for a fucking nightmare carparking... Once in and set up your okish but it's that getting in getting set up... 

https://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/glastonbury/ba6-9/daily-weather-forecast/330614

Better than yesterday's 

5 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

It’s mock science but most doom and gloom and scaremongering.  I CBA with it nowadays either...

On 6/12/2019 at 11:16 PM, ICGenie said:

Are you still in / around Preston?  I don’t have a lot of free time in the next couple of weeks but drop me a message if you’re nearby and want some company xxx

And please come a Glasto-ing!

Yes, I am still in Preston.  Some company would be lovely as I only have 1 friend here x

Thank you all for your kind words.  I've been feeling very lonely and overwhelmed by things at the moment, but seeing how much you lovely people care has meant the world to me.  I'm still not totally sure about coming, although I think I am leaning towards the idea of it assuming I can sort my head (and life) out a bit before then.  Part of me knows that if I didn't go I would hate myself for it in the long run but I do have some practicalities I need to address if I'm going to come, not least sorting out my CV and try and find a job so I can get the bills paid, which is proving more stressful than I anticipated.  I also need to find where on earth my festival kit is!  

Thank you for all being such lovely humans.  It means a hell of a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Thank you all for your kind words.  I've been feeling very lonely and overwhelmed by things at the moment, but seeing how much you lovely people care has meant the world to me.  I'm still not totally sure about coming, although I think I am leaning towards the idea of it assuming I can sort my head (and life) out a bit before then.  Part of me knows that if I didn't go I would hate myself for it in the long run but I do have some practicalities I need to address if I'm going to come, not least sorting out my CV and try and find a job so I can get the bills paid, which is proving more stressful than I anticipated.  I also need to find where on earth my festival kit is!  

Thank you for all being such lovely humans.  It means a hell of a lot. 

:friends:

Hope to see you there SSK

We did our 3rd, and possibly final, test run in the caravan - now with an awning!

And for the 3rd time it totally wazzed it down.  As soon as we got home today it started to brighten.  If that's not a sign from those up above that our sacrifice was noted, I don't know what is.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

We did our 3rd, and possibly final, test run in the caravan - now with an awning!

And for the 3rd time it totally wazzed it down.  As soon as we got home today it started to brighten.  If that's not a sign from those up above that our sacrifice was noted, I don't know what is.

As long as it’s not a bad sign ?

Happy grandad with baby/lady Ruby fast asleep on my lap..... She's getting big now lol 

Baby Eliza has first teeth coming, still very ill but she's a fighter and has a lovely smile which she is just showing now that she's not got tape all over her face 

And last not least baby Evie has a right big set of lungs on her.. 

Oo and Annie the cat had to be put to sleep this afternoon.. But van passed MOT.. SUCH IS LIFE ah 

Night 

32 minutes ago, Quark said:

Afraid not mate

Thought it Might be a long shot... I may not be able to get coach.. So was hoping someone could collect mine... Depends on the weather might just wait for said coach to arrive and grab ticket then or box office.. 

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Thought it Might be a long shot... I may not be able to get coach.. So was hoping someone could collect mine... Depends on the weather might just wait for said coach to arrive and grab ticket then or box office.. 

Can you do that?  I thought it was pick ‘em up on the coach or nothing?

10 minutes ago, ICGenie said:

Can you do that?  I thought it was pick ‘em up on the coach or nothing?

Apparently so. The coach driver drops them at the box office at gate A. The official line is they get sent back to Seetickets but I’ve never heard of a story of that happening 

7 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I’m here ? and loving it . Happy Saturday morning all from my tent in the field above cockmill meadow ???

out of interest .. how many bins per day do you do ? do some people just do undercoats ? and do you just do the designs from your heads ? ...have a great weekend and build up on site :)