NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

48 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

You're hard to please. ?

Yes old son 

Claire emailed me last night about 10 and said I could have my van in but APPARENTLY the coach drivers will NOT NOT give over tickets to people who are not on the coach.. 

So I said thank you but no thanks.... Only somewhere in my head I can't see the drivers doing that.. I'm not going to take any chances but I think I'm right... 

Which ever it is I'll be there tomo.. Evening lol 

1 minute ago, guypjfreak said:

Yes old son 

Claire emailed me last night about 10 and said I could have my van in but APPARENTLY the coach drivers will NOT NOT give over tickets to people who are not on the coach.. 

So I said thank you but no thanks.... Only somewhere in my head I can't see the drivers doing that.. I'm not going to take any chances but I think I'm right... 

Which ever it is I'll be there tomo.. Evening lol 

See you at the meet. ?

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

Are you still married?

Air awning was up in minutes. No dead bodies. All is well in the world. Just chomping to get in the gate tomorrow now. 

Got a bit teary driving onto site this morning. You forget how emotional this place makes you. Happy tears of course. ?

Bag packed, clash finder printed. Waiting for the ex to come over with the car then we'll be getting on the road.  Nervous as I've only driven once in over a year after breaking my arm, and I'm doing the first leg ?  So assuming I don't crash, see you all later!!!

Jealous of this caravan action. Have hit something of a hard pause here and find myself in an odd mix of grumpy and happy about it. Will only be until tomorrow am at least.

And it's not me retching. So that's something.

First time I'll not see the night in I dunno how long!

Sat at home waiting to go and catch a flipping coach... Nightmare.. 

This is the first time in 20 odd years that I have been in this situation BUT I'm not going to moan.. Deebeedoobee I'm a coming to your manner girl and thank you once again. Xxx

22 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

This is the first time in 20 odd years that I have been in this situation BUT I'm not going to moan.. Deebeedoobee I'm a coming to your manner girl and thank you once again. Xxx

Once you're on that coach you'll feel so much better. I'm on mine now just coming up to Oxford - probably another 3 hours depending on stops, hopefully they'll keep those to a minimum 'cos we all just want to get there. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

See you in the fields mate!!!

10 hours ago, noplacelikehome said:

Oh No!!! Friday is better than nothing but still awful ... 

True, I'm gutted. It's going to be late Friday too that's the worst part. I'm going to miss two of my 'must sees'. I think I will probably get through the gates around 10pm - but I'm guessing parking will be miles away for me. I'll never get round all the things I wanted to see too. It sums up my luck. They've had 29 months to come and choose the day I'm leaving for Glastonbury. At least I'll get two days on the farm. Hopefully the tickets god's will smile and I'll make up for it next year.

My youngest was ill today too, but improved so at least I'm secure knowing she's okay before I come down too.

I have Monday off now as a plus point, so I need to decide whether to do my usual tactic and leave Sunday night or keep going and drive Monday with the queue. 

Hope you all have a fantastic time, take care.

Edited by vintagelaureate

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Yo, old son, get that kettle on when you arrive, I'm coming to see you in your Manor.

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

True, I'm gutted. It's going to be late Friday too that's the worst part. I'm going to miss two of my 'must sees'. I think I will probably get through the gates around 10pm - but I'm guessing parking will be miles away for me. I'll never get round all the things I wanted to see too. It sums up my luck. They've had 29 months to come and choose the day I'm leaving for Glastonbury.

I have Monday off now as a plus point, so I need to decide whether to do my usual tactic and leave Sunday night or keep going and drive Monday with the queue. 

Hope you all have a fantastic time, take care.

I hope you get sorted quickly on Friday. Anything you want for when you get here?