flushing toilets

Matt100121

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, OneLittleFish said:

As a highly competitive person I find myself getting into competition with those around me at the longdrops. By Saturday or Sunday with the practise you get I'm really powering your poos out.

I raise an open challenge to all who think they can take my crown. 

Mate I am 7 months into a Crohns flare and unfotunately finished my course of steroids last week. I would take your crown with ease.

Never use Imodium - go for the generic stuff that is about 1/4 the price and works just as well. 

But yes, taking loperamide to bung yourself up: bad; taking loperamide because your bowels are cramping and you're close to emergency shitting in a bag stage: good.

8 hours ago, OneLittleFish said:

I raise an open challenge to all who think they can take my crown. 

I'll have you know that I can shit for my country, as well as a small tax haven that I can't actually name on here. I can up my shit dosage to suit an increase in the fluctuation in national demand. People write economics supply and demand books on what comes out of my arse. I am a martyr to the pain experienced by my own poor little ring piece.

Consider your crown taken.

I had to use Imodium a couple of years back. I was basically shitting water (I literally mean water, clear liquid) and couldn't stop it. I'm not sure what it was, some people suggested sun stroke? Anyway it was a god send for that, I wouldn't take it unless circumstances dictated. Anyway flushing bogs, because they flush do you think that makes them any cleaner? At a festival a toilet is a toilet and the fact you're sharing it with 150k other people means it doesn't matter if it flushes or doubles as a teasmaid.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I had to use Imodium a couple of years back. I was basically shitting water ( Inlitteealg mean water, clear liquid) and couldn't stop it. I'm not sure what it was, some people suggested sun stroke? Anyway it was a god send for that, I wouldn't take it unless circumstances dictated. Anyway flushing bogs, because they flush do you think that makes them any cleaner? At a festival a toilet is a toilet and the fact you're sharing it with 150k other people means it doesn't matter if it flushes or doubles as a teasmaid.

I am not allowed to take it as it could cause me to burst my intestines :sorry:

1 hour ago, MikeJ86 said:

Are the compost loos shown on any map?

I think the red dots are compost loos. I couldn't get a ticket last year, but in 2015 there were some compost loos near the Babylon stage in the market. That isn't shown on this map if the red dots are composters, so perhaps someone could confirm if they were there last year.

59423a8b4287e_CompostToiletsmap2016.thumb.jpg.995c23e229a357f4e17c88af4f3d5366.jpg

Edited by musky

Just now, cammie81 said:

That's less than one a month.

Heh. 

However, remember that shit TV show The Salon? They used to film people getting their haircut while being chatted to. Or receiving other beauty treatments. 

One episode a woman came in for colonic irrigation at the behest of her friends and family. She didn't seem to believe she had an issue. 

Transpired she had about 4 shits a year and suffered no discomfort and ate normally / healthily. 

That said, the irrigation process could barely handle the amount of compacted waste rinsed out of her. She had a space the size of a golf ball left in her bowels for food, and felt marvellous afterwards. 

Not sure where I'm going with this. It's all gone a bit @Yoghurt on a Stick (Who I admire deeply). 

Carry on. 

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

One episode a woman came in for colonic irrigation at the behest of her friends and family. She didn't seem to believe she had an issue. 

Transpired she had about 4 shits a year and suffered no discomfort and ate normally / healthily.

How could anyone honestly not know that isn't normal. Surely you'd talk to a doctor. Need some of that turbolax that Lloyd gave to Harry.

39 minutes ago, musky said:

I think the red dots are compost loos. I couldn't get a ticket last year, but in 2015 there were some compost loos near the Babylon stage in the market. That isn't shown on this map if the red dots are composters, so perhaps someone could confirm if they were there last year.

59423a8b4287e_CompostToiletsmap2016.thumb.jpg.995c23e229a357f4e17c88af4f3d5366.jpg

Is this a staff map? Would be useful to have one for this year. Trying to plan out best camping spot to toilet ratio. 

Always remember, camp upwind. 

42 minutes ago, MikeJ86 said:

Is this a staff map? Would be useful to have one for this year. Trying to plan out best camping spot to toilet ratio. 

Always remember, camp upwind. 

It was produced by Natural Event for their volunteers last year. I haven't searched to see if there's one for this year online. 

You're likely to find that the sites for the toilets remain pretty much unchanged across the site. What is much more likely to change is the type of toilet at each location. Every year they introduce more compost loos as they've proved to be so popular. 

First time I went to the festival in 2001 I was so scared of the toilets I took immodium twice a day and didn't "go" once.

On the Monday on the way home the little chef on the A303 got both barrels of brown magma and I've always felt sorry for the poor bastard that had to clean that bowl.