2019 festival

2 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

Does anyone know if you’re allowed to go to Picadilly/Relentless and the silent disco with a day ticket? And if you’re allowed to stay over with a day ticket? asking for a friend because obviously i’m doing Wednesday to Monday

At Leeds it’s fine. You exit through the campsite so you can stay as long as you have a tent to stay in pretty much. Never seen anyone checking wristbands except for on the entrance to the arena. Had a couple of my mates come for the day last year then they came to Piccadilly and stayed over and left the next morning.

2 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

Does anyone know if you’re allowed to go to Picadilly/Relentless and the silent disco with a day ticket? And if you’re allowed to stay over with a day ticket? asking for a friend because obviously i’m doing Wednesday to Monday

Whilst you’re not officially allowed, you can easily stay over on a day ticket. I did last year as I only went for the Saturday of Leeds. I got my friends who went on Thursday to take my tent with them and set it up. 

Probably not the best place for it and I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t have to but if anyone is selling/knows anyone with saturday day tickets at reading plz drop me a message a friend of mine missed out :)

Ghostemane has released an EP called Fear Network which goes full powerviolence. It has nothing to do with rap in any way and sounds like Full of Hell in places. He does it to a really high standard too. If you’re already a fan of his or you like really chaotic, dirty hardcore then I highly recommend it. 

Ghostemane has released an EP called Fear Network which goes full powerviolence. It has nothing to do with rap in any way and sounds like Full of Hell in places. He does it to a really high standard too. If you’re already a fan of his or you like really chaotic, dirty hardcore then I highly recommend it. 

1 hour ago, Stuielooie said:

Disagree. I've seen them in the radio 1 tent and main stage, and prefer radio 1 tent a lot. The atmosphere was so much better for them

Exact same thing happened with Rat Boy in 2016 on the Radio 1 stage vs Rat Boy in 2017 on the main stage. So much better in Radio 1 Tent, but that may be because Jordan completely fluffed the words to Get Over It. 

Saw Sunny K live last night. Out of the three times I've seen them last night was the best performance. One of those bands that manage to almost replicate the same sound as on record. Will definitely be watching them, wouldn't mind whenyoung being added to the lineup either they were decent.

• Upvote 3

Hate Rat Boy, caught them twice at festivals and thought they were shite both times. Dodgy lads too, that whole thing about the singer sending pics to a minor or something, plus someone I know has a story about one of them that took place at a festival a couple of years back.

Nonce Boy.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Hate Rat Boy, caught them twice at festivals and thought they were shite both times. Dodgy lads too, that whole thing about the singer sending pics to a minor or something, plus someone I know has a story about one of them that took place at a festival a couple of years back.

Nonce Boy.

yeah they are supposed to be dodgy. their whole portrayal of being poor whilst selling hoodies for like 80 quid in selfridges is so dead as well

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

I'll throw in Jimmy Eat World, when I saw them at Reading in 2017 the crowd was so unbelievably dead, even The Middle wasn't much better. Seemed so past it.

The last two times I’ve seen JEW, they’ve been boring af. Rock City in January was dire. 

11 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

How long did it take you to come up with that one?

Well first I had to think of a word that suggested they were paedophiles, so I thought nonce. Then I had to think of how to fit into the band name, and Rat Nonce didn't work as well so I came up with Nonce Boy. Genius, really.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Just had a listen, love it. Very excited to see if he'll carry on in this direction. He's quite frequent with projects so I assume there'll be another mixtape before R&L. Will be interesting to see if he carries this on.