peetypablo123

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/7/2017 at 0:03 PM, Hugh Jass said:

Sorry, in a bad mood.

I was once in a good mood, circa 1997 it was sunny and I had biscuits

ahh happy memories.... in the list of top ten things to do , take a newbie for the first time. and then laugh at they wonderment

1.21 - Drink far too much real ale. Get back to tent in the early hours of Thursday morning. Have almost instant rumblings. Realise you have nothing else to hand and attempt to shit into a johnny. Fail. Horrendously. To the shock and disgust of your friends.

2 - Overhear above shenanigans from the safety of your nearby tent and almost die of laughter.

7 hours ago, liamium said:

talk to anyone staring intensely into a campfire in the small hours, for they are the wisest and most weary of travellers among us and almost always have some higher truth to impart, sell or share

This was definitely me on the Sunday 2011. Not sure if I had any higher truth to impart though... I remember people dancing round the fire and playing little flutes though. Was quite hypnotic!

The best thing has to be taking newbies round and seeing the looks of amazement on their faces.  

And no one has mentioned going to the EFests meet.  Has to be done to put faces to all of those people we've been taking the p*ss out of.

• 2 months later...
On 2017-3-7 at 6:54 AM, Memory Man said:

See a mik artistik gig

cider bus

See Bramble FM / devote some time to theatre & circus

See lekkido lord of the lobsters :lol:

( i found the dragon last year, its nice! Just  left of the stone circle in the hedges. I think you get down to the piano bar there as well but never tried)

Lekkido Lord of the Lobsters - definitely yes!! Quite cheered me up when I was cold wet and tired last year.  Will definitely  seek him out this year.

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

Lekkido Lord of the Lobsters - definitely yes!! Quite cheered me up when I was cold wet and tired last year.  Will definitely  seek him out this year.

Saw him last year just before Underworld, behind WH outside Caberet, must have been me and only half a dozen other people - absolutely superb! 

Ive count I've done 6/10 of the OT - which surprises me - underground piano bar one of he things I've never found in 12 previous glastonburys