Liam Gallagher

plaskins

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Is it just me or has this booking become much stronger in the last few hours? Seems like the promises with this new solo career are being fulfilled.

I think the hiatus has done him some good. He jumped straight into Beady Eye and it was the wrong decision. 

People are glad to have him back I think. With the promise of Oasis tunes he only really needs his solo stuff to be half decent.

I never quite understood why people on here were suggesting really low slots for him at Glasto as there would always be a lot of interest in him due to his history. There were 11k people watching one of them periscope streams tonight. If he had got his album out in February and it had been half decent he would have been other headliner I reckon.

It is nice that people seem happy with his performance tonight. The main thing is that his voice seems fine thankfully.