Cliff Richard

alrapp

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I turned over as the one show was finishing as saw Cliff photoshopped into some kind of Pyramid stage scenario and they were talking about a potential Glastonbury appearance, anyone catch what was said?

Yeah said he hadn't been asked, but if he was he would give it serious thought 

10 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I turned over as the one show was finishing as saw Cliff photoshopped into some kind of Pyramid stage scenario and they were talking about a potential Glastonbury appearance, anyone catch what was said?

He said he's never been asked. There is a god. How can he possibly sing through that tight slit in front of his tongue!

Edited by whisty

1 hour ago, Untz said:

I couldn't hear what was being said due to me repeatedly shouting "TURN THIS SHIT OFF", but I noticed that he only had Friday free. He's surely not going to be doing 5 days in a row.

He could reschedule the Sunday if he was asked. Sunday early gig would be perfect for him.

Although he didn't seem to know those gigs were on the same weekend as Glasto.

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

Depends on your Saturday night but you'd make that easily yeah.

I'm normally very laid back compared to many here about who plays, but something about him I would find particularly uninspiring for that Sunday afternoon slot, so keep banging on about it.

Mind you, I'm also old enough that I'm always dismissive enough about other folks when they consider that what's on the pyramid dictates a good or bad year, so I should get back in my box and hope that Neil is right this time about DR.

A brief plea for reason.  Please do not throw a pint of piss at anyone on Sunday morning.  Not in any defence of the wrinkly one but after 4 days at Glastonbury, especially when we have a return to 2010 weather, there's a very real chance it'd be like throwing a pot of treacle...

18 minutes ago, Quark said:

A brief plea for reason.  Please do not throw a pint of piss at anyone on Sunday morning.  Not in any defence of the wrinkly one but after 4 days at Glastonbury, especially when we have a return to 2010 weather, there's a very real chance it'd be like throwing a pot of treacle...

How about throwing a love sock?

On 10/11/2016 at 8:01 PM, whisty said:

How can he possibly sing through that tight slit in front of his tongue!

I tried that once and it make a weird loud raspberry noise to the tune of Oh When The Saints and she went fucking MENTAL and smacked the back of my head.  

22 hours ago, Woffy said:

I tried that once and it make a weird loud raspberry noise to the tune of Oh When The Saints and she went fucking MENTAL and smacked the back of my head.  

Lets hope she doesn't get anywhere near Cliff then or maybe............!