Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I mean both together haha

But at that I think Dixon will probably be at awakenings giving him less of a chance of playing glastonbury 

Oh I was joking, suggesting that Slayer are guaranteed to be on the Glastonbury line up.

Couldn't care less about Dixon tbh.

2 hours ago, The Red Telephone said:

TEENAGE FANCLUB GLASTONBURY 2017

I am fully on board with this statement.

Having seen them on this tour, I've been crossing my fingers that they were playing festivals this summer. I'd forgotten how utterly brilliant they are to see live.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Really great lineup, undercard is extremely strong too.

Tuna's realistic Primavera-Glastonbury crossover wishlist:.

The lack of Teenage Fanclub on this list worries me.

1 hour ago, DiscothequeDave said:

jeeezus, things are  bad, very very bad, in the ears of music lovers when Erasure are getting so much excitement.

Most of us who lived thru the 80s wished we hadn't. ;)

34 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

jeeezus, things are  bad, very very bad, in the ears of music lovers when Erasure are getting so much excitement.

Most of us who lived thru the 80s wished we hadn't. ;)

I must say have to agree with you on this (didn't mind Blue Savannah) but quite frankly I really didn't like Erasure back in the day and I always remember one my friends piping up "everyone likes Erasure", Me: "I don't", friend: "well your just weird" :D

I think warped nostalgia does play a part in these things :) 

2 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I mean both together haha

But at that I think Dixon will probably be at awakenings giving him less of a chance of playing glastonbury 

that and glastonbury cannot afford his now probably 5 figure fee.

I booked a flight pretty much straight away on seeing that primavera line up, its right up my street and a very party line up!!

Metronomy, wild beasts, !!!, grace jones, slayer and all the DJ's: right up my street. sold!

Any Festival that can book Aphex Twin, Slayer and Grace Jones on the same lineup deserves my attendance.

Edited by Memory Man

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

yes, there is a reason, and that reason is me not realising here'd been put there in the first place.

Now removed, thanks.

is there a reason for Prophets of Rage's removal (aka info that they're not gonna be there) or were you also not aware of them being added in the first place?