Mystery Jets

Ducky89

Not the biggest band on the line up and nostalgia possibly influencing this, but I can't be only one on here mega excited to see them? The more I revisit old albums I haven't listened to in a while it is tune after tune...! Buzzed!

Ducky!

I want to say they told Neil in person one drunken night that they were playing but that could be a different band

I've not given Curve of the Earth much of a chance yet but I might stick it on again later and see if it grabs me

10 minutes ago, Ducky89 said:

Not the biggest band on the line up and nostalgia possibly influencing this, but I can't be only one on here mega excited to see them? The more I revisit old albums I haven't listened to in a while it is tune after tune...! Buzzed!

Ducky!

If you're mega excited and in Bristol, you can see them this saturday at Dot to Dot.

Just now, sloseph said:

I want to say they told Neil in person one drunken night that they were playing but that could be a different band

I've not given Curve of the Earth much of a chance yet but I might stick it on again later and see if it grabs me

I think it might have been Scottie instead but yeah, I remember something along those lines too.

19 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

There's a definite gap in their tour schedule, so let's keep hopes up :D

Fingers crossed!

19 minutes ago, Keithy said:

If you're mega excited and in Bristol, you can see them this saturday at Dot to Dot.

I know.. gutted! Lots of fun things happening this weekend here, I'm off to Dublin for a friends birthday!