See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

57 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

He needs to use the booking reference (not reg number) from the deposit and some details from the lead booker.  That might help?

Yeah he is, and also he is the lead booker I think. I will pass all of this on though. Ta

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Simpo said:

Manchester:
Weds 6am ---->

<---- Mon 6.30am

Well happy with the early set off, that was my main hope for these! For the return, I'll probably do what I did last year. Pack up Sunday morning, put my stuff in the lockup near Gate A, no sleep on Sunday night. This year I'll also prepare a bag for the coach with water and fruit!! 

Oooh same, coach 72!

Edited by verrymerry

Just realised that I booked a single ticket not a return. Departs from Bristol at 7:30am on Wednesday. So I guess have to book a return one then. Still no idea where the bus leaves from though. I wish Seetickets would tell me so I can book a hotel but they won't. 

Anyone else on this bus?

Just now, verrymerry said:

It should appear soon, they're probably doing them in batches and don't expect us all to be so beady eyed!  

There is 6 of us on 2 different orders (4 + 2 ) . i asked them if its possible to put us all on the same coach a month or 2 ago. Hopefully we all get the same coach even if it is a bit later. In a perfect world id like to get there for no later than 5.

Just now, TiZuff said:

There is 6 of us on 2 different orders (4 + 2 ) . i asked them if its possible to put us all on the same coach a month or 2 ago. Hopefully we all get the same coach even if it is a bit later. In a perfect world id like to get there for no later than 5.

I reckon you'll be there before then, even if you left Manchester at midday because traffic would probably have died down.  The busses have usually been 6am and 8am, so fingers crossed for you!

Hahaha, this has tickled me. The thought of me helping to organise someone else. What aludicrous concept given the utter fucking shambles i am fir the vast majority of the time.

seriously, we're on a 1300 train out of Bristol. I've not quite worked out how to get there yet, but it can't be that hard.

44 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Suck it up, you've got maximum festival time there.  Most of us would kill for times like that!

Haha, forgot the smiley with that one... :lol: They are brilliant times to be honest.

Hopefully last year's traffic was just a freak one-off. We had it in 2009, the following year we were pitched up by about 10am!

59 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

0600 from Manchester on the Wednesday and 0530 on the way back! We've got lucky and got both our groups on the same coach which is a bonus! 0530 is in that shit couple of hours where its not worth going bed / hard staying awake! 4 or 7 would have been perfect, will take it though as 0600 is the earliest coach on the way there!

Coach 71 ??

See you outside the CIS building

I'll bring the cider

1 hour ago, The60ftOctopus said:

I sat behind the driver last year and he made the whole 8-9 hour journey a bliss. He was a legend.

I'm on the 5am from London. 4am back (that's going to be painful). 

See! They can be great (and I can imagine it would have been a horrid journey for him with all the traffic, lucky for you he was really nice!!)