Post-Glasto Blues

Stooonami

NOS Alive and certain little band named RADIOHEAD :D 

It's a pretty sweet deal because I'm equally as pumped for NOS Alive than I am Glastonbury. Glastonbury is such a special experience that it can't help but be the highlight of the year, and usually it would trump any festival experience, but spending a week in Portugal, with great friends that aren't going to Glastonbury, topped off with Radiohead and Arcade Fire definitely gives Glastonbury a run for its money.

Going to Bluedot festival which is looking promising mix of music and star spotting (shiny kind not Hollyoaks b listers) 

Also Shrewsbury Fields in July with Happy Monday's playing and a few 10km races and half marathons for charity, which should help get rid of some of the festival induced flab

I'm going to see Vintage Trouble on the Monday (wouldn't be too surprised if they make an appearance at Glasto on the Sunday based on their tour schedule). That will be challenging, granted. But I have the week off work and I'll be spending the following weekend at Godiva Festival in Coventry... it's free and the line-up is pretty decent so far this year: http://www.godivafestival.com/lineup

Edited by MattLeam

It's a different world isn't it. We always stop at the first motorway services on the M5 (always forget their name) as soon as we hit them and it's always a bit sad seeing all the exhausted miserable faces. 

Hopefully moving back into our house not long after the festival after it was flooded last December so won't have much time for moping!

After Glastonbury I have nothing to look forward to. Last year I booked a bunch of holidays with my friends so it was easy for me after Glasto to just kick out the blues and thing about them. But this year almost everything I'm doing seems to be a build up to it in some way so I'm probably gonna feel it a lot more when I come back home.

I'll come back on Monday and have to move out of my student house and back to Belfast by the Thursday so that'll keep me busy! Planning to take a couple of weeks after Glastonbury as I need a some time to relax after a very stressful year at uni and give me a chance to catch up with friends and family from home. 

Off work until the Thursday, will be much needed! Catfish and the bottlemen in Castlefield Bowl in July, Reading festival day ticket for Red Hot Chili Peppers in August. 

Then I still don't think I'll be over Glastonbury so going travelling, Colombia, Mexico, LA, Fiji, NZ and South East Asia :D