Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2016

Gnomicide

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Catfish are not gonna be third on the Pyramid. fifth at best. if George Ezra can play fifth and Hozier can play sixth, both of whom were bigger than Catfish at the time, then i don't see why they couldn't play a similar slot

although i think they're far more likely to headline JP

Tbf I did say oppositwle Coldplay is more likely, but they won't be as low down at 5th on Pyramid, they are only going to get bigger.

Catfish on the radio here, sounding like they're playing. Did the usual "we've got exciting festivals yet to announce, but we won't say anything else" thing. Then went on to speak about Glastonbury last year and how it's one of their favourite gigs.

See you down the front everyone!

46 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

IOW announcing 8.45am tomorrow. I wonder if he has purposely not denied Prince in this tweet.

I definitely think it's Prince over anybody else. They need something mega to make up for the rest of the shoddy lineup 

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Is it thought that Richard Ashcroft may do some Verve covers too?

On his last few tours nearly half of his set has been Verve covers

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Where would Ashcroft be? JP headliner? A few down from top on the other stage? Park headliner?

If he was up against MUSE or Coldplay, I'd be well up for seeing him.

I'm hoping he'll headline somewhere on the Sunday. A sing a long Sunday to end the festival would be most welcome.