Coach Sale Ticket Links

newagehippie

Never got past the holding page.

But judging by other folks tales that may have been for the best. Not sure I could have handled getting further and then not getting tickets,

oh well...........Sunday it is, but cant help feeling best chance until resales has gone.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New here.  Have been looking at the Efest rumours page for years, but new on the actual forum.  Been to 15 Glastonburys, including way back when I phoned the NME ticket line to get a ticket....

Tried for coach package for the first time yesterday, but never got past the countdown holding page.

What do people think - is it better to let it count down by itself and hope to get onto the booking page, or to actually keep hitting 'refresh' ?

The last time I was successful myself in getting tickets was about 6 or 7 years ago, so can't remember how I did it.  Friends have gotten through the last few years....

Must say it is a consolation to read that I wasn't the only one who was unlucky.

Yeah I did this and it eventually got me to the coach selection page aka the seventh circle of hell :( that bit was far worse.

Ashamed to say I had an actual cry last night. I think because I'm sort of deciding that if Sunday I'm unlikely I might give it a miss next year :( really hard to accept but maybe I should let someone else have a go and do another big fest I've always fancied - latitude, green man, end of the road... holiday allowance and money means I can only ever really do one. I've no doubt I'd get there eventually via working or resale but that obsessive wait to find out was exhausting in 2014.

I don't know. Maybe a break is good. But the thought of not being there and missing the build up. Breaking my continuous run since 2008. I don't know :(

Will try Sunday anyway...

Agreed. Last night was so disheartening all my confidence for sunday has drained out of me. I understand your reasoning about resales. Fuck waiting until april just to have your hopes dashed again. 

If and when I'm unsuccessful on sunday it'll be time to call it a day. And close down the efests account too. It would be unbearable to lurk on here amidst everyone's excitement.

The fact the festival is shit now is no consolation at all.

I never get through to get a ticket, have had to rely on others to get me a ticket. Not through lack of organisation or trying, it's just how it's been.

Now my friend group has shrunk, less chance of me being successful on t-day.

If I'm unlucky, I'll put my money into going travelling again as I can't wait until April to organise my summer.

Three of us in our mini-group trying for coaches. I got through to registration page.

By the time I'd entered details, my mate Ben had purchased our three tickets! Coach return from Birmingham.  (our hometown) though I live in Manchester, and Ben in London nowerdays. 

Doesn't matter, we're going.  Finally had the payment confirmation at 14 minutes past!

Haha, that'll go down well.

Yeah, as possibly the most non technical person here I don't even know how to change my browser from what was originally put on my work computer so I was stuck with IE.

I was a bit worried because everyone seemed to say it was rubbish, but I think it just shows that it is purely a matter of luck and repeated abuse of F5

Not giving up, it's the trepidation coming into it, it's the same every year isn't it, it's part of the game! This is the prequel to the horror of Sunday morning followed by the utter ecstasy of getting your tickets :)

Not a sniff; was trying for Brandycoke and his team. Got as far putting in reg. details then got shit-canned. I hate that disappointed sunken feeling you get from the pit of your stomach.

Anyhow, onwards and upwards.

It's my birthday tomorrow; worst case Aussies win and no tickets Sunday, best case, well you can work it out.....

A sincere 'good luck' pop pickers for Sunday :)

Agreed. Last night was so disheartening all my confidence for sunday has drained out of me. I understand your reasoning about resales. Fuck waiting until april just to have your hopes dashed again.

If and when I'm unsuccessful on sunday it'll be time to call it a day. And close down the efests account too. It would be unbearable to lurk on here amidst everyone's excitement.

I did the wait until resale in 2014 but not sure I've got the energy again. I'd like to plan my summer and get excited about it. The Green Man line up was ace this year and I was tempted to go. If I fail on Sunday I'll pay close attention to what else is on offer I reckon. It's amazing and I love it and I'll always try for tickets initially I reckon. But there are other options.

I did the wait until resale in 2014 but not sure I've got the energy again. I'd like to plan my summer and get excited about it. The Green Man line up was ace this year and I was tempted to go. If I fail on Sunday I'll pay close attention to what else is on offer I reckon. It's amazing and I love it and I'll always try for tickets initially I reckon. But there are other options.

I reckon I'll just go on a nice holiday. For the money you spend on glastonbury you can probably go somewhere really nice for a week, probably long haul!

Somewhere like India will do me, smoke drugs with a non-english speaking hermit in the foothills of the himalayas or something.

Edited by russycarps

I reckon I'll just go on a nice holiday. For the money you spend on glastonbury you can probably go somewhere really nice for a week, probably long haul!

Somewhere like India will do me, smoke drugs with a non-english speaking hermit in the foothills of the himalayas or something.

That does sound tempting...

New here.  Have been looking at the Efest rumours page for years, but new on the actual forum.  Been to 15 Glastonburys, including way back when I phoned the NME ticket line to get a ticket....

Tried for coach package for the first time yesterday, but never got past the countdown holding page.

What do people think - is it better to let it count down by itself and hope to get onto the booking page, or to actually keep hitting 'refresh' ?

The last time I was successful myself in getting tickets was about 6 or 7 years ago, so can't remember how I did it.  Friends have gotten through the last few years....

Must say it is a consolation to read that I wasn't the only one who was unlucky.

Hello and welcome to the forum! It is a funny old place full of love, hatred, vitriol, laughs and more love. You will love it :)

In answer to your question, I would always F5 as the page takes roughly 20 seconds to refresh whereas you can control how quickly it refreshes yourself. Whether that helped me last night or not I don't know but this will be my 20th Glastonbury in a row and in all the years of buying them online I have always F5'd and always got a ticket.

I'd say get on the booking page from about 8.45am on Sunday and start refreshing from then. This may not make any difference at all but again, it's something I have always done and I've always got a ticket. Most likely though, I've just been jammy.

Best of luck to you on Sunday. Never give up, never give in!

Go to End of The Road instead! Great, chilled stress-free Festival. Glasto lost the plot years ago!   

Was thinking along similar lines but maybe with 910002 at the end.  Wednesday coaches were 910000 and Thursdays were 910001 - sure they've used a similar thing in the past but can't remember if the deposit link followed suit last year?!

Also, last night changing the end of the URL from "?mobile=remove" to "addregistrations" seemed to get you to the first page a lot quicker.