Sleater Kinney

Wave Pictures

Burning Spear

Misty in Roots

Ruts DC

Graham Parker

Black Grape

Wreckless Eric

Danny Red - No idea if he's still playing but heard Riddimwize  for the first time in about 20 years the other day

Charles Bradley

I have one simple wish for next year, Kendrick Lamar to headline the other stage, he was incredible at Leeds, a special talent

He's the only hip hop star after jay z and Kanye who could headline the pyramid in the future with a few more albums under his belt imo

Edited by swede

Wishlist

Headliners

Prince

Foals (i know its not happening)

Black sabbath

Green day
Muse

QOTSA

but as those probably wont happen.... id like

Drenge

The bloody beetroots

Wolf alice

Vitalic

The XX

Gorillaz

The prodigy

Justice
Bloc Party

Editors

Marmozets

Earth wind & Fire

digitalism

BMTH

Basement Jaxx

I'd like to see Gogol Bordello again next year. They'd be cool on the Hell stage but I guess probably too big.

I saw Levellers last night in Brighton and had never really listened to them before, were awesome. They'd be cool late at night too.

Gogol Bordello would be great. Where could they play? I reckon the park would be good for them.

What's the chances of libertines doing it anyway do you reckon? I think it Biffy's year to do it. 

considering The Libertines played this year i very much doubt they'd be re-booked for next year. it may have been a secret set, but it was in a very prominent place and they pretty much played exactly what they'd play in a headliner spot

What's the chances of libertines doing it anyway do you reckon? I think it Biffy's year to do it.

Absolutely Nil, il be shocked possible speechless if The Libs are headlining next year

Biffy maybe, and a really slight maybe, I can't see it personally, I don't have any evidence to back up my thinking I just can't see them being booked to headline

Uninspiring? Think they're incredible live. 

they probably are (haven't seen them since they rose to headliner size, but i always enjoyed them way back when) but there are much better bookings the festival could be making - bookings that every other festival hasn't made over the past three years. Biffy will no doubt remain festival headliners for a good few years, but their success has massively relied on the success of Only Revolutions. the last album didn't do half as well, so it'll be interesting to see if they can boost their popularity back up with the new one, or if they'll just kind of keep being there (sort of like Kings Of Leon these days). i just can't see Glastonbury in a rush to book them when there are far more exciting prospects out there