Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thurlow84 said:

Some one shared a long range forcast with me the other day and they were excited because there was sun everyday

It was a terrbile forcast though because it had thunder and the wet stuff forecast for everyday too

The gods can do better than that

If I'd paid the gods for that forecast, I'd be asking for my money back. Fence sitters!

Afternoon monkeys, Dusty I hope you can make it one way or another - you must be there! get well wishes to all who need them.  Obsession is mounting, starting to think about buying booze supplies now (thinking some spiced rum, mixed cocktails in cans and I got a bottle of cherry brandy last weekend just so I can make some cherry bakewell in honour of CG) and looking forward to the weather thread starting in earnest so we can pop in every now and then and remind them that there is only one true way, NFR NFC folks.

Edited by noplacelikehome

Wow, my shoulder is tensing up like it always does in excitement, just got the tickets from nice Mr Postie, and writing up a booze shopping list. It really is all coming together nicely. OK, I'm lucky to be going, and there is more to life than this, but not much.

3 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Wow, my shoulder is tensing up like it always does in excitement, just got the tickets from nice Mr Postie, and writing up a booze shopping list. It really is all coming together nicely. OK, I'm lucky to be going, and there is more to life than this, but not much.

Amen brother!

22 minutes ago, carlosj said:

You've got your tickets? OOOHH!!! 

8 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Ha! 

I am sure the Gods will appreciate our humour!!! (I hope!)

If not, we hack into their iCloud photos and leak them to the web. Either way, it needs to be sunny.

I'm liking the cider thread, many ideas forming.

37 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Dim sum Sierra Yamaha!

27 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Ha! 

I am sure the Gods will appreciate our humour!!! (I hope!)

They'd better, or else I'll sacrifice something really nasty and make them sorry.  I'll save a pair of Glasto grundies, just in case.

8 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Genie- what fruity gin have you got on the go? I've got pineapple that I started about 3 months ago, and I'll do strawberry too :)

We've got mango & pineapple and Black Forest fruits (which I think was blackberries, cherries, blackcurrants and grapes).

Edited by ICGenie

12 hours ago, mr gumby said:

Hope you find a solution, Dusty. You're part of the furniture (sorry) at glasto, it would be very sad if you couldn't do it. 

i have to say Mr G is right ..send you good vibes james and hope theres a way for you to do glasto ..therell be a big hole with you ....not talking furniture either lol....

Sawdusty Surfer

isnt there any way glasto itself can help with some bodies ??

Edited by guypjfreak

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

i have to say Mr G is right ..send you good vibes james and hope theres a way for you to do glasto ..therell be a big hole with you ....not talking furniture either lol....

Sawdusty Surfer

isnt there any way glasto itself can help with some bodies ??

We might need to start a campaign to get him there!

I've not popped into NFRNFC in a while and everyone's broken :(  S2H I hope your head has improved, sounds grim!

Dusty I hereby order you to rest and do nothing until the end of June, whereby hopefully you might be in some fit state to go to Glastonbury :(  Maybe the docs being over cautious...? 

I'm really feeling for everyone here :-(

on a positive note I got my tickets today , on day one and they had to reach Jersey , flippin incredible, the postie put them in the letterbox and no signature needed 

On a less than postive note in the last half an hour I seem to have developed a rather dodgy stomach... I've got no time to be ill ! Last day in the office tomorrow before heading to Bermuda on Sunday with work ... Too much to do  ! I seriously cannot wait to leave the external world behind for a week and hide inside the super fence having fun :-)