NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

The patient isn't me by the way. 

I'm at home bored of me nut studying or trying to study commercial insurance for my exam on Saturday.  Once again wishing I had opened the book much sooner. Le sigh. 

Oh look..... Gin.... 

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, lucyginger said:

I keep forgetting about Spotify too!! 

Is the job interview for you, or are you the interviewer? Either way, good luck! 

I'm being interviewed. Apparently there will be 'personality fit' questions to see how I fit into their culture. I need to avoid it descending into a pub chat which is what normally happens. Thanks!

Yes, the sun has left Leeds to go to Manchester :-(

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

I'm at home bored of me nut studying or trying to study commercial insurance for my exam on Saturday.  Once again wishing I had opened the book much sooner. Le sigh. 

Oh look..... Gin.... 

Glad to hear it! 

Good luck for Saturday, you're like me, leaving learning til the last minute! 

Hoorah for gin :)

53 minutes ago, carlosj said:

I'm being interviewed. Apparently there will be 'personality fit' questions to see how I fit into their culture. I need to avoid it descending into a pub chat which is what normally happens. Thanks!

Good luck in the interview....hope it goes the way you want it to

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

Oh look..... Gin.... 

Hope you get the exam results you need 

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

Oh look..... Gin.... 

Good luck!

1 hour ago, carlosj said:

Good luck, Carlos. I must admit, I hate the personality fit questions. I once went for an interview with a retail company run by Christians, and , as an agnostic, I failed miserably. What exactly religion has to do with selling stuff, I never worked out! 

2 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Oh dear! Were you a silly sausage? 

Might have been. After not cutting my head, I've confusingly seemingly got a bacterial infection. Either way, I've been feeling rather sorry for myself today after spending most of yesterday in A+E. Worryingly they wheeled me straight into 'Resuscitation' :o

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Temperature is fine BTW doc. Under 37 with Ibuprofen/paracetamol, under 38 without.

I'm still going to pop to the GP in the morning to get checked out again. Hopefully won't be sent back to A&E!

Sounds excellent, S2H. Glad you're on the mend.

I prescribe 400mg of not being such a tit again, twice a day, between now and Glastonbury.

You're welcome.

:)

Ben

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

Sounds excellent, S2H. Glad you're on the mend.

I prescribe 400mg of not being such a tit again, twice a day, between now and Glastonbury.

You're welcome.

:)

Ben

I think I need to extend that prescription to the end of the festival. I go out so infrequently that there's no chance of me doing that again before Pilton, but a a reasonable one when I get there.

I know intellectually I'm not invincible, but look at the facts, I've never died. Not once!

Mr Hats, you are a very silly sausage! Glad you're on the mend though xx

Dizzy, how lovely! I havent managed a bluebell walk yet, although I have seen some in the woods by my house so have had a small fix. I fear we may have had the best of them down here now, and I'm too late, and I don't think I can get anywhere this weekend to see lots! 

Very very Manchester here today too. I've got a little festival here next weekend (bank holiday). I'm prepared to take some of the damp stuff there if it means a dry Glastonbury!