• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Major panic is starting to set in - the friends we normally pool our numbers with wont be going to Glasto as they have Euro 2016 football tickets. So instead of the usual 6 people trying there will just be the two of us...

On the plus point if we fail then the rest of you will have a dry one as every year we've got tickets it's been wet & muddy.

Wifey won't camp so the bus ticket sale is out plus this year I restored a VW Type-2 bay and 2015 was it's first Glasto so the Sunday sale is the one we'll be going for,

Dont panic, praise the ticket gods and you'll be fine

Stay posative mate

Major panic is starting to set in - the friends we normally pool our numbers with wont be going to Glasto as they have Euro 2016 football tickets. So instead of the usual 6 people trying there will just be the two of us...

On the plus point if we fail then the rest of you will have a dry one as every year we've got tickets it's been wet & muddy.

Wifey won't camp so the bus ticket sale is out plus this year I restored a VW Type-2 bay and 2015 was it's first Glasto so the Sunday sale is the one we'll be going for, 

Can't you just ask the 4 friends who aren't going to the festival to try for you anyway on the Sunday morning?

Me too. Only seen them once, on the pyramid in 2011, they were very good, but the crowd was small and largely uninterested. Wish I'd seen them in John Peel in '09.

I love a bit of Gaslight - saw them in 09 in JP, then 11 on Pyramid and again in Manchester ..... shame they've taken a break :-(

Anyways hello all, not been around for a little while, too flippin busy but all good

Trying to make the most of weekends while the sun is shining, by doing things close to home and doing touristy things while its outside of tourist season, have discovered parts of the island I didn't even know existed the last few weekends :-)

Busy planning holidays too ...... and trying to keep my mind off of Sunday - just not got a good feeling this year. The good luck lottery must run out at some point and I'm thinking its probably this year. 

Hope everyone is well xx

Hello and good morning everyone hope your all feckin fine???

Had the best week off work ever!

Me and my partner went and stayed in Ruthin castle in north Wales, (a proper castle) OMFG it was so beautiful i didnt wanna come home but could not afford another week there even if i done a frickin bullion heist. something to put on my list of done things though and i would deffo reccomend to anyone. The area is gorgeous and the castle was even better.

Boooooo to work though i cannot be arsed and all i can think about is Tickets. hahahaha.

I,ve praised the Weather and ticket gods right through my week off though so fingers crossed for everyone.

Mattyc just to clarify you are only going for tickets on Sunday yer???

Good to read from you all.

NFR NFC MOFOS   :beach:

Hello everybody, sorry I've not been around much (#probablydidn'tnoticeIwasgone).

I was going to say I've been busy with work, which I have, but also I'm just feeling a bit worried about the tickets thing this year, much more than usual, and it seems like tempting fate somehow.

Anyway, hope you are all well.

All praise the Ticket Gods!

Edited by jeffie

Hello everybody, sorry I've not been around much (#probablydidn'tnoticeIwasgone).

I was going to say I've been busy with work, which I have, but also I'm just feeling a bit worried about the tickets thing this year, much more than usual, and it seems like tempting fate somehow.

I noticed!! I am terrifically terrified this year. 

I think I might need a valium. 

Morning all and what a gorgeous bright and sunny morning it is too

I'm thinking of cancelling yoga on Thursday to help anyone out with coach tickets - and hoping the Karma ticket gods will be kind to me in return

Or do I go to Yoga, and try to chill myself from the feeling of doom thats rising in my tummy

I thought I was chilled this year, until I pulled together the s/sheet of tickets and now I've realised I want to go in 2016 as much if not more than any other year

butterlies :-(

Morning all, nerves kicking in at Carlos Towers too. There's boatloads other stuff (nice, not nasty) going on, that I could do with having sorted by now, but it's a distraction from Tday so that's one benefit.  My leg is now bouncing up and down in subliminal nerves release.

Stevie's ready

elephant-computer-14484747.jpg

My leg goes all the time, i dont need to be nervous for that but seriously guys you should all just chill out

We will all be ok, i believe that. Be it thursday, sunday or in the resales

Just stay calm :)

Wise words but I CAN'T!!!!!!! ARGH!!!

And relax..... breathe....! 

I have been trying to think of other things but T Day keeps coming back! 

BTW, it is a lovely lovely day here too. Very sunny! All Praise the Weather Gods and Ticket Gods :)

I haven't notice that you're back!

I can kid myself about no stress on tickets right up to the resales next year, but what's freaking me out is (and I know it's not going to elicit sympathy from campers) the chance to get CV tickets in 3 weeks time, with the extra news that they will have names assigned to them.  I applaud the thought of avoiding touting, but for a face value exchange of tickets etc that we've had previously to change to this, makes me nervous about being able to get in with my ticket without that named person physically with me, even if we're in a large group, eg if they camp and I don't etc.

oh, ta 'mate'. ;)

i'm not worried at all.  should i fail to get a ticket i'll just do something else next June.

We need to get Catherine a voucher to go to the Titanic Spa again, so she has the same results as last year :-)