• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning all. You lot were busy on here yesterday.

Slodge that is blooming awesome news. Well done to Deb on the new job and wow!!! You're moving to Pilton! How fab is that! Hope everything goes as smoothly as it can.

Thurlow I go early doors tomorrow and return on Wednesday in plenty of time for T day! Can't wait for that hot bit of meat HMV, looks delish!

Morning all - great news on the job And move slodge I am very jealous, would love to move to pilton - obsessed with gf? Moi? Surely not (but I do find myself looking at rightmove for houses down there more than is strictly necessary). Boys sleep over together in the spare room plus midnight feast went well but the little buggers were up at 5 this morning!!!!5 o clock!!! It's criminal! Am now sat in the car whilst eldest dotty boy is doing football training and youngest dotty boy is fast asleep in the back of the car doubt I will get the chance to sleep at any point today. Mr dotty has rung and although sounding worse for wear is alive, which is bonus, happy Saturday everyone x

So today I have done a full shift and attended a baby shower. I want so badly to go to sleep but I have to pack to visit the sweary oirish one. I'm so looking forward to going, just not the packing bit. Best crack on and get the car loaded... Early start tomorrow!!

i think i speak for everybody on this thread - including the lovely lurkers - when i say that we expect, nay demand, a live blog of this trip.

regular updates please!

i think i speak for everybody on this thread - including the lovely lurkers - when i say that we expect, nay demand, a live blog of this trip.

regular updates please!

I can assure you... And lurkers that HMV and I are totally grown up, mature, responsible ladies and there will be no shenanigans!! Arf Arf!!

I am packed. That didn't take long. Glass of wine before bed and up at 5 for the airport. Forgot there were horrific roadworks so I have to leave pretty early!

Edited by Curlygirl

I can assure you... And lurkers that HMV and I are totally grown up, mature, responsible ladies and there will be no shenanigans!! Arf Arf!!

I am packed. That didn't take long. Glass of wine before bed and up at 5 for the airport. Forgot there were horrific roadworks so I have to leave pretty early!

have a great time, both of you.

regular updates please!

I'm sure that can be arranged. Lol. I have also ordered some sunshine for the CG visit. Glorious so it was today and more of the same tomorrow.