Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning all :)

Had a nice day yesterday, visited the in-laws. Picked some more sloes and blackberries, gumby jr had fun on his balance bike and trampolining, delicious lunch, then back home for me to watch the Grand Prix, followed by Strictly for mrs gumby.

Today I'm going to be straining fruit out of the wine and putting it into it's demijohns with sugar to really get it bubbling. Need to consider blackberry recipes too.

Have a good day everyone!

Morning all.

Hope hmv and cg have survived the weekend. Off to the fair city myself on Friday (rubbish planning for t day I know).

Was all confused this morning and thought it was Sunday, hence a panic getting kids up and off to school.

OU course book arrived so better see if my brain is up to it.

Have a lovely day folks.

Morning everyone.

I'm a bit tired today but it was worth getting up in the middle of the night to see the eclipse. Such a clear night here and the stars were wonderful too. Glad I did it but today is going to be a loooong one.

I did the same!! I couldn't sleep before I got up though so have had about 2 hours all night. I may need much coffee!! 

The moon was beautiful, well worth it :)

Evening all, tonight is brought to you by sick children, macaroni cheese and an allotment seed order. Today has been mainly musicless unfortunately and full of work paperwork and ticket panic. Hopefully the Anglo-Irish nekkid dancin' will bring us all luck on Thursday and Sunday.

Evening all, tonight is brought to you by sick children, macaroni cheese and an allotment seed order. Today has been mainly musicless unfortunately and full of work paperwork and ticket panic. Hopefully the Anglo-Irish nekkid dancin' will bring us all luck on Thursday and Sunday.

No need to panic over tickets, the weather gods are good mates with the ticket gods and they'll of put in a good word for us all

hope you all had a good weekend i was at a free party in the middle of the forset just like the good old days ..met up in pub and went in convoy to party lololol my brother was in first car lol so it was starrt stop turn around ect funny as ...

still suffering now so think im gonna retire and join the caravan a nd camping club and do shit like that lol

Major panic is starting to set in - the friends we normally pool our numbers with wont be going to Glasto as they have Euro 2016 football tickets. So instead of the usual 6 people trying there will just be the two of us...

On the plus point if we fail then the rest of you will have a dry one as every year we've got tickets it's been wet & muddy.

Wifey won't camp so the bus ticket sale is out plus this year I restored a VW Type-2 bay and 2015 was it's first Glasto so the Sunday sale is the one we'll be going for,