• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am also terrified re Sunday - I will try and upload my details to the list if I can figure out how to do it on facebook I am out at a work thing on Thursday night so can't try for coach tickets unfortunately but will be crossing fingers in the hope that all those on here who need them get through. 

All praise the Ticket gods!!!

Speaking of which....

HMV- John Grant tour in February tickets out Friday morning 9am - some on O2 priority from tomorrow.  Not sure where you are but he appears to be playing Cork Galway and Belfast, we will be trying for tickets for Manchester Albert Hall - he is playing the Phil in Liverpool but I do prefer to be standing for a gig.

We need to get Catherine a voucher to go to the Titanic Spa again, so she has the same results as last year :-)

She's in a hotel in Manchester this year following a big night out on Saturday.....

Afternoon everyone from lovely sunny Sheffield.

Nerves jangling here for Sunday too.

Praises to the weather and ticket gods.

Ruthin Castle is great - we stayed there for a few days at New Year once and really enjoyed it. It's very nice indeed and the weather gods supplied a seasonal sprinkling of the white stuff too.

Has anyone else had glasto dreams? In mine last night, I completely failed to get tickets by any means, or a place volunteering. I decided I was going to find a way in whatever it took, and ended up clinging to the underside of an ice cream van as it drove in. No idea how my tent and rucksack got in (the dream was a bit hazy on the details), but they were there inside. I then spent the whole weekend convinced the guys who dress as seagulls in the theatre fields were actually undercover security, and were following me around the site. I kept spotting them peering round corners at me, and had to scurry off to another area, but within moments they appeared again.

No idea what a dream interpreter would make of it, probably that I'm ever so slightly obsessed!

Am also terrified re Sunday - I will try and upload my details to the list if I can figure out how to do it on facebook I am out at a work thing on Thursday night so can't try for coach tickets unfortunately but will be crossing fingers in the hope that all those on here who need them get through.

All praise the Ticket gods!!!

Speaking of which....

HMV- John Grant tour in February tickets out Friday morning 9am - some on O2 priority from tomorrow. Not sure where you are but he appears to be playing Cork Galway and Belfast, we will be trying for tickets for Manchester Albert Hall - he is playing the Phil in Liverpool but I do prefer to be standing for a gig.

Got tickets to go and see him at vicar St in November. Can't wait.

Has anyone else had glasto dreams? In mine last night, I completely failed to get tickets by any means, or a place volunteering. I decided I was going to find a way in whatever it took, and ended up clinging to the underside of an ice cream van as it drove in.

One of my brothers did actually get in to Glastonbury one year doing something similar. He saw an amulance entering the site and jumped on the back door part of the vehicle and clung on. He jumped off when he knew that he was safely inside.

ahhhh but youve never seen me normal lolol.....but i have done some thing about it ..i eat some matchsticks and amwatch jools who i hate more than VWs ....libs were funny as and now some birds and a bloke are making some very strange noises lol

Officially bricking it about ticket day now. My friends who usually go for the coach but "aren't that arsed" about going have formed a group of 6 for Sunday instead, and I'm not included, despite getting theirs for the past two years! One of them has even been asking on Facebook and Twitter if anyone is willing to help them.  This year it's just me trying, so well and truly panicking now. :suicide:

Officially bricking it about ticket day now. My friends who usually go for the coach but "aren't that arsed" about going have formed a group of 6 for Sunday instead, and I'm not included, despite getting theirs for the past two years! One of them has even been asking on Facebook and Twitter if anyone is willing to help them. This year it's just me trying, so well and truly panicking now. :suicide:

I tried on my own for myself last year and got through on shit broadband.

Just stay calm and you'll be fine