3 hour 45 Minute gap between Mororhead and Florence

LSTx

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just add, this is my first Glastonbury and following this Glastonbury thread on here with everything thats gone on has been madness, the headliner speculation, the who, Foo Fighters dropping out, Kanye uproar, I feel like I've seen it all!

Cant see Motorhead getting sub spot. They're not popular enough and people don't know the tunes.

I know they're popular on here but, Nick Cave and his bad seeds are sub staples and I imagine his back catalogue is equally as lost on the wider public as motorheads

as much as i'd love 2 new Pyramid subs (although Friday evening already full of clashes), i'd say realistically it will be some moving/switching and a new mid/low level booking.

Florence and the Machine 22:15-23:45

Mark Ronson 20:30-21:30

Motorhead 19:00 - 20:00

The Vaccines/Mary J Blige 17:30-18:30

The Vaccines/Mary J Blige 16:00-17:00

Alabama Shakes

James Bay

etc

then on the Other Stage just move the Courteeners up 1 spot to sub, give a some of the acts on there an extra 15mins, and can either book a new act halfway down the Other, or just leave slightly larger gaps between acts.

Edited by ghostdancer1