Glastocam!

pauladam

ribbon tower is about to be crowned!

Now it's got it's hat on is that ribbon I see to the right hand side? It's very muddy cloud down on site at the moment, it's hard to tell.

Also are they going to leave the Other stage like that? Seems strange if not just over a week out ?

Now it's got it's hat on is that ribbon I see to the right hand side? It's very muddy cloud down on site at the moment, it's hard to tell.

Also are they going to leave the Other stage like that? Seems strange if not just over a week out ?

I was beginning to wonder about the other stage. I've heard people say it's very similar if not the same as the stage they use at download so maybe they're waiting for the rest of it to come from there?

It's going to be great to watch the cam this week especially thurs onwards when all the traders start arriving.

Perhaps they set up the camera to miss the SE and E of the festival cos they have a big surprise for us all and they don't want it being revealed on camera......

The south east areas such as shangri la have been posting updates and photos themselves

http://www.shangrilaglastonbury.co.uk/uncategorized/shangri-las-onsite-blog-1/

Maybe more to do with the privacy of the nearby houses to the south east of the site

I've been checking this daily, watching it grow.

I'm not there till the Thursday, guess what I'll be watching all day Wednesday! :lol:

Thats what happened to me last year.  Not the best feeling!  Should of been "I'll be there tomorrow", instead just felt like "Why aren't I there now". 

Thats what happened to me last year.  Not the best feeling!  Should of been "I'll be there tomorrow", instead just felt like "Why aren't I there now". 

Haha, thinking about it... that's probably how I will be feeling. I should just try and ignore all things Glastonbury and keep my mind occupied some other way or the day will draaaaggg! :lol: