Glastocam!

pauladam

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Will be headed down for a wander with @parsonjack and @Supernintendo Chalmers on Sunday 24th of March with a late lunch in crown if anyone fancies joining us please give me a shout . 

As I’ve mentioned to you I would love to have been there if I wasn’t in the big city seeing the Chemical Brothers.

7 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Will be headed down for a wander with @parsonjack and @Supernintendo Chalmers on Sunday 24th of March with a late lunch in crown if anyone fancies joining us please give me a shout . 

Unfortunately away that weekend but will definitely squeeze a visit in before they close the site. Maybe early April 🤞

Edited by DareToDibble

2 hours ago, westholtschic said:

Lovely and sunny today but a sharp frost this morning 

Nice bit of sunshine and a brisk wind will help dry out the fields. We had to cancel a few days down your way last week so will have to rely on you locals for updates, until we have a pre festival camping break in May But by then the build has started so the site is out of bounds. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, westholtschic said:

https://glastonbury.uk/marketplace-webcam/

Glastonbury's town webcam is back up and running again 

Cheers for that, been missing it!  The Tor  webcam is still offline. There was some great Tor views on theFinders Keepers tv series. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Cheers for that, been missing it!  The Tor  webcam is still offline. There was some great Tor views on theFinders Keepers tv series. 

Yes there was. Even to use the town hall as the police station 😂