Glastocam!

pauladam

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The truck looks like it's buggering off. I wonder if it is just going to sit there as its new home now? Obviously needs the back half adding.

If I remember correctly, it's old home was were the rave tree is now.

Looks like its moving onto the next containers

2 minutes ago, William Mann said:

Looks like its moving onto the next containers

Might have the rest of it in there? 

I demand the entire build is done in this space before being carted off to various locations so we can watch it all.

Just now, Gnomicide said:

Might have the rest of it in there? 

I demand the entire build is done in this space before being carted off to various locations so we can watch it all.

I agree! It's not much to ask for them to build the Other Stage there too. Then get a helicopter to move it into place

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I don’t have investigative skills, just a healthy obsession with the cam and any changes on the site no matter how small!😊😉

It's funny because a lot of my friends think I'm a Glastonbury obsessive then I come in this thread and realise how little I know. I might have to send them the link to this thread next time! 😄 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

It's funny because a lot of my friends think I'm a Glastonbury obsessive then I come in this thread and realise how little I know. I might have to send them the link to this thread next time! 😄 

^^ this! 

my friends call me the oracle on out WhatsApp group message but compared to many here, I know nothing 😂

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Are these tents always there? Lost my bearings a bit. Is this a glamping site?

Webcam.JPG

They seem to be always there, maybe one of those pitch up glamping campsites 🤷🏼‍♂️