Headliners 2016

thewayiam

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, russycarps said:

what's this elephant-wearing stuff? I quite fancy being outraged about something.

Fur is one thing, but her and Jay-Z are also big fans of wearing clothing made out of endangered animals. Nice. Think the company is called Brooklyn Zoo or something like that. Elephant hide, anaconda etc. trainers FFS. Why would anybody want to wear that on their feet? 

c**ts, the pair of them!

Gross. There really is no excuse to wear such cruel clothes. It's difficult enough for a vegetarian like me to buy clothes which are as animal friendly as possible. I know the dyes and other chemicals in clothes do not help things but these horrible Beyonce trainers take the biscuit...

8 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Flabbergasted to see you bigging up a n act from Manchester over better alternatives.

None of them are from Manchester are they? This has absolutely nothing to do with where the band are from.

If we are talking a pop act then surely Take That have to be considered. They are amongst the biggest ever pop acts that have ever come from the UK. Do they still not get number one albums and singles, plus sell out tours? 

Now I do not like Take That and would stay well clear of them. Yet for me Beyonce is a V fest pop act. If Glastonbury want to have MOR pop headliners (Adele, Beyonce, and so on) then surely you have to consider Take That (If it was the 5 of them)

People are moaning about the repeat headliners Take That have never played there have they? Never mind headline..

20 minutes ago, LeeGalvin said:

Fur is one thing, but her and Jay-Z are also big fans of wearing clothing made out of endangered animals. Nice. Think the company is called Brooklyn Zoo or something like that. Elephant hide, anaconda etc. trainers FFS. Why would anybody want to wear that on their feet? 

c**ts, the pair of them!

wow I had no idea! but am not surprised at all. Awful c**ts. I hope this gets more widely known.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_That#1989.E2.80.9390:_Formation

I'm pretty ambivalent to them, really, but I honestly wouldn't have that much of a problem with them playing.  In a world where #RightBazz and Elton have already done the teatime slot, sticking them on there would be a fun Sunday afternoon.