Headliners 2016

thewayiam

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a different class of paedo who writes 'Life on Mars' or 'Whole lotta love' as opposed to 'Tie me kangaroo down, sport' or 'I love you love me love.'

They're all at it. Heres Robbie Williams flirting with a 15 year old girl (in front of her mum) from the stage at the weekend.

https://youtu.be/x6VKCqOYCR0

paedophisles.jpg

Edited by The Nal

I've been searching for a post where I've been calling for bowie to headline but cant seem to find one.

can someone link me up?

Meanwhile, I'll continue my dignified and highly principled stance against grotesque turds complaining about only earning a trifling £4million and having to pay tax to support a suffering population ripped apart by tory policy.

You guys are more than welcome to carry on looking backwards and complain about historical events that have already happened and hence we can not to a single thing about changing.

Meanwhile, I'll continue my dignified and highly principled stance against grotesque turds complaining about only earning a trifling £4million and having to pay tax to support a suffering population ripped apart by tory policy.

I fully agree with you (if indeed she did avoid the tax, which isn't actually definite). The hypocrisy (and I include myself here - I'm one of the worst for it) does make me laugh though.

Noone round here would think twice about going into the JP tent, but plenty say that their memories of Rolf's shows are now tainted. (again, myself included).

JP wasnt convicted in a court of law, rolf was.

Personally I think it's all part of a plot.

Remove anyone who's ever done or said something dubious - Complained about Tax? Gone. Ever gone Hunting? Fuck off. Fiddled with kids? No chance (unless your surname is Bowie or Page).

Pretty soon the only act left to headline is Radiohead.

I have to agree, no interest in seeing AC/DC. I'd quite happily miss them even though it'd be 'that moment'. They don't touch The Rolling Stones on a 'you were there' show.

I have seen both the Stones and AC/DC live, and as a stage show AC/DC piss all over the Rolling Stones, if they could bring their stage show to Glasto - Rosie, cannons, bell, it would be the most spectacular show Glasto has ever seen

Highway To Hell on the Pyramid would send the crowd wild

I have seen both the Stones and AC/DC live, and as a stage show AC/DC piss all over the Rolling Stones, if they could bring their stage show to Glasto - Rosie, cannons, bell, it would be the most spectacular show Glasto has ever seen

I don't see any reason why they couldn't bring the props - but how well they would do would all be in the performance, not in whether they have a bell and an inflatable with them.

I don't see any reason why they couldn't bring the props - but how well they would do would all be in the performance, not in whether they have a bell and an inflatable with them.

Indeed, but they have so many catchy songs too

Seeing in person Satisfaction being performed in Hyde Park and Highway To Hell performed at Wembley the crowd reaction and interaction was far superior with Highway To Hell

I think the Glasto crowd, largely made up of non AC/DC hardcore fans, would have an amazing time

Did anyone see TFI friday this week? Chris Evens said he knew who was headlining Glasto, reckon it was true of having us on?

Yeah, it wasn't the headliners. He reckoned to know who's playing 'Sunday afternoon at Glastonbury' for the next two years. Being discussed here.

That 'Rumour Has It' bit has been stuck in my head all weekend. Didn't even know it was Adele until I looked it up - thought it was an old jingle or something.

Edited by dentalplan

Indeed, but they have so many catchy songs too

Seeing in person Satisfaction being performed in Hyde Park and Highway To Hell performed at Wembley the crowd reaction and interaction was far superior with Highway To Hell

I think the Glasto crowd, largely made up of non AC/DC hardcore fans, would have an amazing time

AC/DC would be a fun novelty act but there is not a chance in hell their gig would be remembered alongside the stones.

They quite simply dont have the songs.

Horses for courses and subject to confirmation bias.  I've see both enough to know that I'll always prefer a Stones show.  And having been in the crowd for the Stones at Glasto and at Hyde Park, the former was way superior. 

I do think AC/DC would also knock it out the park, but sad to say it feels like this year was our chance and it didn't come to pass -  and I can see them playing Download next year while we get shafted with the Foo Fighters.

Yeah, it wasn't the headliners. He reckoned to know who's playing 'Sunday afternoon at Glastonbury' for the next two years. Being discussed here.

That 'Rumour Has It' bit has been stuck in my head all weekend. Didn't even know it was Adele until I looked it up - thought it was an old jingle or something.

I thought I read Ed Sheeran was "whispered" into one of Take That, I've not seen the programme though. Is it any good?

I thought I read Ed Sheeran was "whispered" into one of Take That, I've not seen the programme though. Is it any good?

There was a whisper, but he didn't say "Ed Sheeran" That was just tabloids making stuff up for clicks. Sounded more like "ELO" most people on here think.  There is a youtube video linked somewhere on here, but I can't remember which thread.