Who are The Who Replacing?

fitzyp

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I know the full story, with the relevant names and happenings.

But there's a lot of controversy in there, so I'd rather not say unless I can get the bits and pieces backed up from another source.

How long have you known this Neil?

I believe I know the full story, with the relevant names and happenings.

But there's a lot of controversy in there, so I'd rather not say unless I can get the bits and pieces backed up from another source.

Is what's been announced already all we're getting today?

Edit: Seen your answer on the other thread.

Edited by The Placid Casual

It's a collection of bits and pieces of info from various directions from over many many weeks - with some final bits filled-in to have it all make sense only this morning.

Bet you're glad to see the back of the line up this year. Fucking headache I can imagine.

Bet you're glad to see the back of the line up this year. Fucking headache I can imagine.

Yep. I've spent the last 6+ weeks almost ignoring everything, with little trust in anything I've been hearing. It's only in the last 5 days or so I've felt back in the game.

I do think I've got the full handle on what happened with Glasto's bookings now. And as I said, it's very controversial, so I'm going to hang on to it for the moment, because I don't think putting it out there without being 100% sure of things would be very sensible.

Yep. I've spent the last 6+ weeks almost ignoring everything, with little trust in anything I've been hearing. It's only in the last 5 days or so I've felt back in the game.

I do think I've got the full handle on what happened with Glasto's bookings now. And as I said, it's very controversial, so I'm going to hang on to it for the moment, because I don't think putting it out there without being 100% sure of things would be very sensible.

Very sensible hanging on Neil, no point in turning into a Sun journalist get the full facts then say.

much much more than just that.

I'm not going to get into it further, cos these sorts of questions end up extracting bits and pieces till the whole story emerges.

No I totally understand I felt cheeky asking that question, I tried to keep it as vague as possible

I'm not going to get into it further

Without asking any further leading questions about details, can I neverless ask whether you intend to say all in due course, presumably once you have checked your secondary sources and are satisfied of the truth of the matter.

Or is it so sensitive that you are going to keep it to yourself even once you are satisfied you know the truth.