Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Great news that everyone following this thread got them.

I was looking for a work colleague and got through to payment page, I rang him to find out if he still wanted to go and after so umming and ahhhing he said "I can't", him and his cousin have worked for the last few years and his cousin turned down a working place because they couldn't get 2 working places. I was gutted I had to close the page down even though it was a ticket for me.

Doesn't matter :) your got your friend a ticket - doesn't matter whose card it was paid on :)

Well done everyone :D

fantastic news, thanks. i hoped that it wouldn't matter, but in my haste didn't read any small print! :) got the booking ref so hopefully all good.

i hope everyone on here managed to get through. i do think there may be another resale to come, perhaps coach tickets

Thanks Siblin!! We owe you some cider :)

My sister's friends didn't manage to get tickets, the card declined due to lack of funds I think. Do people think there will be more??

Last year there was 2 or 3 Secret Resales and after the very final one, when I got my ticket, I think they tweeted to say there would be no more resales. So watch out for a tweet like that maybe.

I still have a booking page open. I can try it for you? Don't know if it will work.

Managed to get back to booking page as well and it just tells you they sold out while booking when you try to process payment. Buggery.