Secret resales 2015

Terence99

This has troubled me somewhat. I believe in balance and would love to reward siblin and cityboy. However i know i will not see them at the meet so pondered on suggesting they open a just giving page. Im sure they didnt do it for the money but for the joy of assisting us, however i wish i could reward both of them.

Maybe if enough people agree they might do it ? And then you can enjoy every day....or donate to one of the festival charities i guess.

Good idea - we'll see what they think. I'm so ecstatic to be going this year I'll happily get them a drink and donate. :)

This has troubled me somewhat. I believe in balance and would love to reward siblin and cityboy. However i know i will not see them at the meet so pondered on suggesting they open a just giving page. Im sure they didnt do it for the money but for the joy of assisting us, however i wish i could reward both of them.

Maybe if enough people agree they might do it ? And then you can enjoy every day....or donate to one of the festival charities i guess.

Really no need but I do hope I see loads of you at one of the meet ups. I'll send out a mail shot later which will have info on the charity I'm fundraising for this year (though there is absolutely no pressure there and I'm just glad ppl have got the tickets)

On a side note.. I have a feeling a lineup announcement is due, perhaps in the next few days. They were making tweaks to that page earlier...

Really no need but I do hope I see loads of you at one of the meet ups. I'll send out a mail shot later which will have info on the charity I'm fundraising for this year (though there is absolutely no pressure there and I'm just glad ppl have got the tickets)

On a side note.. I have a feeling a lineup announcement is due, perhaps in the next few days. They were making tweaks to that page earlier...

Thanks siblin , I owe you and my brother a big drink

• Downvote 1

Hi, does anybody reckon there will be another resale at any point? I know its probably unlikely. Been keeping an eye on this forum for a friend for weeks and the one day I couldn't go on they did it!

Anyone else keep reading their ticket confirmation email in case they have made a mistake somewhere when inputting the details?! This has made me a paranoid nervous wreck, but like child birth (maybe?!) we will forget the pain when sitting in the fields with a cold cider in hand!

Just out of curiosity Siblin, I didn't notice at the time but the alert I got at 3pm had the html change score as low and the view change as none/trace. It was the alert 22 minutes earlier that had the view change as high, even though when I looked it was the same as it has been for ages. Any idea why that happened?

Not really relevant but why did you stop turning up after a day?!

Ah it was a shitty last resort job, so I carried on applying for others after I'd taken that job, and then got offered a trial elsewhere after one day of that job. Couldn't get time off for that trial, and they wouldn't let me quit without working my notice (despite telling me at the interview I could quit without notice in the first four weeks), so I just didn't turn up again.

Siblin, although I didn't get any direct assistance from you, your motivation and encouragement has been fantastic on here for the week or so I've been following events. Awesome effort my friend!!! :biggrin:

Got the two tickets we needed for the guys who missed out, 15th Glasto in a row, can't wait.

Edited by dom shaw

Look... If anyone wants to help me with my money troubles for the festival.... I have decided to offer my 'services' there.

If you don't want to hire the service, it'd be cool if you could tweet it or whatever...

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/t-shirt-advertising-at-glastonbury-festival/1116805758

Oh, and it's not necessarily advertising... If you want me to wear a t-shirt saying "I am a twat" for £100 a day, I'll do it. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Why do you need to get back?

I have been keeping an eye on this thread for a couple of weeks. All but two of our group got tickets this year. Luckily, I managed to get the additional two this afternoon. Thankfully we will all be together once again for our 10th Glastonbury.

Reading through all the comments and watching everybody help each other out, now that is the true spirit of Glastonbury.

I'm made up that the majority on here managed to get their tickets. I hope you all have a truly magical time.

Around 300-350 on my list. Or to put it another way of each of those got an average of 2 tickets in this sale, about one in 500 people at the festival. That's probably an overestimate but it's a nice statistic to think about when we see a field full of people

Great work cityboy on getting the what's app message out. Seems to have helped where people's email was a little slow getting through. My script is fairly swift at firing the email out but some people only have their email checking every 15 minutes, so sounds like this was definitely helpful. I may experiment with tweeting next year.

cheers mate anyone could of done the whatsapp group but your email alert helped a lot of people

Another vote of thanks to Siblin and Cityboy - 3 tickets scored, even though it's not the easiest thing to accurately enter details on a phone with a shaking finger!

It occurs to me that there are a lot of people who are going to be buying you pints at the meet up, so are there any drinks you'd enjoy to be consumed at your leisure later? :)

I love Thatchers

I didn't do it for reward anyone could if started the whatsapp it just happened to be me all I know is it would be cool to meet some of you there seeing we have gone through so many trials and tribulations together

Around 300-350 on my list. Or to put it another way of each of those got an average of 2 tickets in this sale, about one in 500 people at the festival. That's probably an overestimate but it's a nice statistic to think about when we see a field full of people

Great work cityboy on getting the what's app message out. Seems to have helped where people's email was a little slow getting through. My script is fairly swift at firing the email out but some people only have their email checking every 15 minutes, so sounds like this was definitely helpful. I may experiment with tweeting next year.

Your hard work wasn't needed myself, but you guys have gone above and beyond. You perfectly embody the Glastonbury spirit. Kudos to you, and anyone else involved.

Congratulations to all who got tickets today. Seems we did very well here at eFests. I can't fathom how good it must feel getting tickets this close.

Your hard work wasn't needed myself, but you guys have gone above and beyond. You perfectly embody the Glastonbury spirit. Kudos to you, and anyone else involved.

Congratulations to all who got tickets today. Seems we did very well here at eFests. I can't fathom how good it must feel getting tickets this close.

Totally this.

Luckily got our tickets in October but this thread makes me realise again that if you are patient, lucky and dedicate the time there is a good chance you will get tickets

I love Thatchers

Thatchers it is then. :)

£100 for you to wear something saying you're a twat? Somehow that seems a little steep.

Meanwhile that ad has disappeared already.

As for wearing something saying you're a twat, my normal clothes serve just that purpose every day. :lol:

I was so lucky to be on my break at work, I was sat at my computer on this thread at 3pm chatting to some over the desk and I refreshed this thread and saw someone post 'go go go' my backside fell out and I froze for a second, composed myself and got my mates details and got tickets. The page seemed to take hours to confirm booking complete.

Luckily my other mate text me asking if I was sorted as he'd just tried my mates reg so he had it backed up.

But I just want to say what a pleasure it's been over the last weeks reading this thread. As so many have said previously said this just embodies everything that's great about Glastonbury. I'm so glad to see so many like minded individuals will now be at the festival. I sorted my ticket in October but my friend has never been and I'm so happy he's going to experience it all for the 1st time.

Siblin you're a genuine legend for this. Hope you have a great festival. I'll try to swing past the meet and get you a beer, part of me think you won't struggle for a beer all weekend.