Secret resales 2015

Terence99

usually there are more than one... but no way to know for sure!

Last year there was 2 or 3 Secret Resales and after the very final one, when I got my ticket, I think they tweeted to say there would be no more resales. So watch out for a tweet like that maybe.

For the few people that missed out I'm pretty sure last year there was more than one sale...tickets still come back from the refund protection so keep checking.

Thanks guys will keep checking!

Wahoo! Love it when a plan comes together. Congrats to all :)

For those still waiting I have to admit it's unlikely but there may still be the odd resale left to come, though it sounds like this one was the main GA sale.

• Upvote 3

My brother got mine and the wife's while I've been in a meeting !!!!!!!!

5 weeks and I'm gonna rip the festival a new one !

See you at the Efests meet

nice 1 mate,i went on the school run and this happened lol.i take it it was GA and coach?

Gosh that was madness! I was sat in front of my PC when i got an alert from the actual ticket page, shit myself and typed in my friends info for her ticket. Her card got declined, her boyfriend is then frantically trying to find his card but couldnt. He ends up logging online to wire it to my bank account. 5 mins at least had passed and then my other friend asked me to buy him tickets also! He couldnt find his registration number and im just watching the clock ticking. I end up buying the girls ticket whilst waiting for the other guy and i genuinely think i got the last ticket because they sold out instantly. And of course my friend finds his registration straight after they sell out!

Noooooo!!!! Went away for half an hour and I missed it!!! :( :(

Were they all GA tickets? Or coach as well?

Just seen the glasto tweet, seems like that was all the refunded tickets sold out, any chance of any more being released in the next couple of days or am I just clutching at straws?!?!?!

Thanks all - I didn't get the email notification at the time (although I got a ton through this morning..)

I know this isn't the best theory those still waiting are hoping for, but I wonder if they've scrapped secret coach resales as the "green" element would be nullified by people traveling across the country to get their coach... Hope it's wrong and there are coach resales...

Thank you again to the amazing siblin and cityboy!