Secret resales 2015

Terence99

No good for me unfortunately due to personal circumstances but I would say if you have a pickup location close by I'd go for it. You may only get one chance and it would be pretty gutting if you got through for coaches, left it and then missed out in ga too.

Edited by MilkyJoe
Stupid autocorrect

Just now, mcalder69 said:

roughly £50 more for London/Birmingham, £90 for Newcastle and £107 for Glasgow/Edinburgh. Don't quote me exactly but thats the general area.

and for me, I've got to get to Glasgow or Edinburgh - 3.5 - 4 hours away! It will be cheaper for me flying from Inverness to Bristol and getting transport from the Airport to Glastonbury (even though Aberdeen Airport is only 12 miles away, to 80 miles for Inverness!)

1 minute ago, mcalder69 said:

and for me, I've got to get to Glasgow or Edinburgh - 3.5 - 4 hours away! It will be cheaper for me flying from Inverness to Bristol and getting transport from the Airport to Glastonbury (even though Aberdeen Airport is only 12 miles away, to 80 miles for Inverness!)

You could always try for a coach tic from Bristol and still fly there.

2 minutes ago, Friend Chicken said:

The hard part with coach tickets for me is I need one in Bristol, preferably, or London, and one I can get to in time from the airport. And Wednesday pref. Stopping at  a store would be nice too...

Save your energy for GA tickets.  There was no coach secret sale last year; even if there are tickets left there'll be no realistic choice as it will be tens not hundreds available.

3 minutes ago, THEBOILERMAN said:

You could always try for a coach tic from Bristol and still fly there.

I have thought of that one - or London! The one occasion I did get a ticket for Glastonbury (2015) I got coach ticket from Edinburgh - but only after trying London and Bristol first!  

I know though that National Express are running coaches direct to Glastonbury from Bristol Airport anyway. 

Just now, g_upinhere said:

If you buy a coach ticket (from wherever) can you just not show up for the coach and find your own way to the festival? Would your festival ticket still be valid? 

I read somewhere that you get given your ticket on the coach so you have to get the coach down. Not sure if it applies on the way back though

If you buy a coach ticket (from wherever) can you just not show up for the coach and find your own way to the festival? Would your festival ticket still be valid? 

You have to be on the coach to get the ticket - the driver hands them out

As far as I know, you have your ticket issued to you on the coach, so no is the answer.

1 minute ago, g_upinhere said:

You don't get given your ticket until you are on the coach