Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

OK this hasn't helped the quit smoking, anxiety has gotten too much over this and I've sent my housemate out to get me fags.

Idea for "put-off" packaging on fag packets; "Smoking reduces your chances of getting a Glastonbury ticket"

ha yeah that'd work for me - currently sat rolling my stash to get me through the rest of the day.

"Working" from home - productivity is quite low today and now means that i'm gonna paint my nails and de-fuzz my legs by hand with a tweezer to pass the time whilst camped at the laptop, dreaming of gin and beer gardens

6 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

OK this hasn't helped the quit smoking, anxiety has gotten too much over this and I've sent my housemate out to get me fags.

Idea for "put-off" packaging on fag packets; "Smoking reduces your chances of getting a Glastonbury ticket"

I'm draining my e-cig like nobody's business!

i left my laptop inside whilst hanging out the washing - shouldn't be taking risks like that now i reckon

I'll have to take it outside when i go for a puff now, just rolled 7 ciggies to get me through the next hour or so

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

Back in, nothing happened I guess.

It can happen now then please

Youve not missed a thing besides CV going back on sale around 9.30ish. Not heard even a tiny hint of anything since then.