Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I was fortunate to just get a ticket, but that surely can't be the only secret resale they'll do. I can't see how anyone who wasn't on the website, manually refreshing, being able to have got a ticket then.

Congrats to everyone who did manage to get one. Buzzing :)

Just as an FYI, for me anyway, it was this page that worked. http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

There was an extra red box which said Glastonbury tickets (or something like that, panicked and just clicked) and then went to the reg number page. Didn't go near the tour link. 

Really hope the rest of you get one, find it hard to believe that's it. Keep the faith. Any more small changes would be encouraging. 

Best of luck! 

7 minutes ago, wirralchris said:

Well done to all that got them! I'm not giving up just yet, they usually drip feed tix in these secret resales! There will be more

Sorry Chris they had all gone even before I could text you - I couldn't believe it! 

Sorry to say I think that is it... there are so many more people aware of the sales this year, if there are only a couple of thousand tickets they will sell out in no time. The main sale only takes about 15 minutes and that's for around 150,000?? tickets. Sadly it think its time to get back to my real life :(

Thought I'd come out from lurking... have been hovering here for the best part of this week. 

Was in a meeting with my laptop but managed to jump on and get 2 tickets... congrats to others that got tickets and commiserations to those that didn't... hopefully that was just a small initial batch.

Was lucky enough to get through for the person I was helping.  Had Neil's alert but only set for the main 'extras' page as that definitely changed last year, and that went off 3 times just prior.  When I clicked the tickets button it went to event not found so I used the 900001 page I had loaded with details and that worked.  So pleased to help someone who thought he'd never be able to go again.  Truly gutted for those of you who didn't get through,  but there were so few tickets I can't help thinking there must be another sale.

Wishing you all good luck.

xx

• Upvote 3

DOn't give up guys. I'm sure there will be more. That was too short.

HAd all my card details  and reg details saved if I hadn't wouldn't have stood a chance I don't think. Also it was the contents page that I went through not the one I've been staring at all since 7th May.

Absolutely gutted... I sit for 3 days... My wireless internet then goes down the very second the tickets go on sale.

By the time Id got the details in my phone it was too late.

There has to be a coach ticket sale surely?

1 minute ago, jamesc415 said:

Just as an FYI, for me anyway, it was this page that worked. http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

There was an extra red box which said Glastonbury tickets (or something like that, panicked and just clicked) and then went to the reg number page. Didn't go near the tour link. 

Really hope the rest of you get one, find it hard to believe that's it. Keep the faith. Any more small changes would be encouraging. 

Best of luck! 

Yeah pretty much that if anymore do come available.. - when I first clicked the link though it said event not found when back arrow (didn't refresh) then back in and it let me put the details in, skipped least the car park part.

For putting the tickets in on a phone I had my card long number set up as a keyboard short cut however on that page a number keypad comes up so that was useless luckily I knew my long number.

Just a couple of bits for anyone incase it does go live again.

1 minute ago, Jules62 said:

Sorry to say I think that is it... there are so many more people aware of the sales this year, if there are only a couple of thousand tickets they will sell out in no time. The main sale only takes about 15 minutes and that's for around 150,000?? tickets. Sadly it think its time to get back to my real life :(

But the main sale will have more servers. Can't see them using all of them for this amount.

6 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

I'm actually crying. And someone is getting narky with me over something that isn't my fault and I feel like I'm going to fucking lose it.

Crying too don't worry. Going to cry into my dogs fur