Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Managed to get 2. Buzzing.

Was actually sat in a meeting and felt phone vibrate, managed to look under the table and saw that tickets were available. As I had the  reg details stored in my phone got through straight away. Luckily I know my card details so wham bam thank you mam.

Picked up a sheet of paper afterward and I was shaking like a sh*tting dog.

I just want to stamp my feet like a little kid! I guess it isn't the end of the world and life could be a lot worse than not getting tickets to Glastonbury. Gutted to say the least but got to keep hopes up for competitions 

so did the http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations

page with registrations pre-loaded work for anybody? I had all my details in and hit the proceed button the second it went live, just to get an event not found message. Then clicked on the link on the contents page and had to re enter my details and in that time they were gone. Do you think those links we found as the site kept going on and off were duds and preloading details actually just wasted time?

I missed out in 2014 when tickets went in seconds like today, thought that was it and buggered off to get some food, came back 30 minutes later to find that everyone else had got tickets ten minutes later. It may not be the end yet

dont give up could be another sneaky one  - got 2 last year for our first Glasto a mate got ours in original sale for this year but really tried hard for some friends - am up for a meet for a drink if anyone fancies it this year?

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

If you got a booking complete screen then go have a beer & relax 

I did, going to keep it open until the email comes though because still can't quite believe it!! But yeh think its back to revising now...

1 minute ago, smudger said:

so did the http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations

page with registrations pre-loaded work for anybody? I had all my details in and hit the proceed button the second it went live, just to get an event not found message. Then clicked on the link on the contents page and had to re enter my details and in that time they were gone. Do you think those links we found as the site kept going on and off were duds and preloading details actually just wasted time?

You could only use the addregistrations link if you'd gone to it via an event link. So if you went to it from the 900001 link it would be associated with that event, but if you'd just loaded it fresh and entered your details it wouldn't have an event to associate them with (if that makes sense :blink: )

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

CHANGED: http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/
detected change at      2016-05-12 15:45:01
detected change at    2016-05-12 15:47:32

I hope http://www.checkpage.co.uk helped people get tickets. :)

Absolutely Neil, only had your alert going for the one page, which saved my sanity as couldn't be doing with loads of alerts going off. Made my day being able to make someone else's. Huge thanks.

• Upvote 1

That was brutal. I randomly refreshed the page at about 3.46pm and the button for the booking form came up! Straight after my Visualping went off and away I went. Definitely more luck than judgement.

I only needed one ticket which might have helped, but I'm now slightly bricking it because I got the ticket for my friend, but used my bank details. Does this matter if the card details and address don't match, does anyone know? I surely can't be the only on to do this. The money is pending on my balance and the transaction is in the order confirmation on Seetickets (where you put in the booking reference and post code), so hopefully I'm just being paranoid.

Commiserations to those who weren't so lucky (and it really was luck in my case, especially as I didn't even get a sniff myself in October or April). I'm happy to offer my services if there's another chance, which I'm sure there will be. 

1 minute ago, tabasco said:

You could only use the addregistrations link if you'd gone to it via an event link. So if you went to it from the 900001 link it would be associated with that event, but if you'd just loaded it fresh and entered your details it wouldn't have an event to associate them with (if that makes sense :blink: )

It was the 900001 link. So you think that was ok and I was just unlucky? hate to think i'd blown it through trying to be too smart!

Just now, smudger said:

It was the 900001 link. So you think that was ok and I was just unlucky? hate to think i'd blown it through trying to be too smart!

I honestly don't know, could well be that SeeTickets back end tinkering at the last minute or that it had already sold out by the time you submitted.

• Downvote 1