Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, billum said:

If any of the payments for that flash sale don't go through, there will be a further very small resalse. And there must be a resale of coach packages at some point!

There doesn't have to be. Maybe nobody who bought coach tickets has cancelled and returned their tickets?

Just now, Donkeyradish said:

Bad times. I just don't know if I should give up.. I wish I knew conclusively. 

I'm the same....I need to be told that this is the end otherwise there is still a little bit of hope, and I can't keep doing this much longer (I'll get fired!)

With regards to it being linked to Glasto Chat - as that group grows mentions of secret resales is going to get more people taking notice of them. It's how I found out about them 2 years ago, BUT I did my own research, googled it, and came here of my own accord. And personally that's how I feel it should be done. These resales are hard work. If you want the tickets, you have to put the leg work in, I don't believe spoon feeding everyone everything. (And it often seems as if people on facebook in general don't know what google is anymore!)

Regarding the coach sale, I know for a fact of 2 people due to go on the coach that have cancelled (one was actually my step-brothers ticket but he can no longer go)

I wonder if the coach & ticket packages are not 100% linked i.e. if you cancel a coach & ticket package then the admission ticket can go back into the pot for GA ?

Something to think about..

1 minute ago, sully1311 said:

That will be it folks, you can tell the popularity of this thread compared to last, FB and Twitter that a load more people know about this sale so that's why it sold out so quickly.

That would be because certain idiots are spoonfeeding facebook groups with over 100,000 members!

1 minute ago, Slugworth said:

is it now. what a guy.

Yes, that's me.

I messaged mocoworm via FB after regarding the efest links getting posted in GlastoChat, and deleted them once I realised it had caused some ill vibes over here.

Nothing meant by it  :)

(and I didn't start the New Order petition, I just suggested it in passing and someone else started it ;) )

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

Just want to say thanks @siblinuk for page checker and everyone else on here who helped me work out which apps/programs to download, crazy how fast that was. Also big hugs to those who didn't get tickets can imagine how shit you feel right now. This thread is the only thing thats been getting me through this week. Lots of love peeps

28 minutes ago, flanger said:

Wish I could, at least I can give my work my full attention now

There is an efests meet on the Wednesday in the bar in the cabaret field at 6pm. Its one of the first chats on the fromnt page. Commiserations to all who didn't manage today but congrats to the lucky ones. Been exhausting just watching you all over the last 4 days just shows the Glastonbury community. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tabasco said:

Yes, that's me.

I messaged mocoworm via FB after regarding the efest links getting posted in GlastoChat, and deleted them once I realised it had caused some ill vibes over here.

Nothing meant by it  :)

(and I didn't start the New Order petition, I just suggested it in passing and someone else started it ;) )

Brave of you of to own up.

Just now, scho said:

Can someone summarise the events of today please, only just got on

Around quarter past 3 , page /extras page changed and let people buy GA tickets. Only took about 30 seconds for all to go, obviously a small number.