Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Bravado said:

Around quarter past 3 , page /extras page changed and let people buy GA tickets. Only took about 30 seconds for all to go, obviously a small number. 

Cheers, 30 seconds was probably too quick even if I was in

17 minutes ago, Mark_safc said:

when somebody posts links on Facebook to this thread in a group with thousands of members it is highly plausible that tickets sold out in 2 mins rather than the usual 15 as the resale is far from secret.

So was it that Matt kiddy that did that because if so he's a complete tool what's his username on here

4 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Yes, that's me.

I messaged mocoworm via FB after regarding the efest links getting posted in GlastoChat, and deleted them once I realised it had caused some ill vibes over here.

Nothing meant by it  :)

(and I didn't start the New Order petition, I just suggested it in passing and someone else started it ;) )

I think it's just because that group has gotten so big now! People need to get to these tickets via hard work and dedication, not being spoon fed. But your heart was in the right place. No one would have predicted them going SO FAST.

What was frustrating was that my alert went off, I was right in the ball, I clicked on the new link for tickets immediately, but kept getting the "Event Not Found" page, no matter what I did.

Did anyone else get that? 

9 minutes ago, pentura said:

Regarding the coach sale, I know for a fact of 2 people due to go on the coach that have cancelled (one was actually my step-brothers ticket but he can no longer go)

I wonder if the coach & ticket packages are not 100% linked i.e. if you cancel a coach & ticket package then the admission ticket can go back into the pot for GA ?

Something to think about..

Bumping this up / quoting myself here in case anyone has any thoughts on a possible coach sale?

Just now, cityboy75 said:

So was it that Matt kiddy that did that because if so he's a complete tool what's his username on here

5 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Yes, that's me.

I messaged mocoworm via FB after regarding the efest links getting posted in GlastoChat, and deleted them once I realised it had caused some ill vibes over here.

Nothing meant by it  :)

(and I didn't start the New Order petition, I just suggested it in passing and someone else started it ;) )

7 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

Yeah a few have

Got mine at 15.48. Sorry guys, I'm obviously elated, but feel terrible for those here all week that missed out. Really hope there's another one. Neil's check page (monitoring both the Glasto pages) and saved details on my computer were the difference for me. Fingers crossed for you all.

8 minutes ago, pentura said:

Regarding the coach sale, I know for a fact of 2 people due to go on the coach that have cancelled (one was actually my step-brothers ticket but he can no longer go)

I wonder if the coach & ticket packages are not 100% linked i.e. if you cancel a coach & ticket package then the admission ticket can go back into the pot for GA ?

Something to think about..

I think the festival has a committment that a certain number of attendees will arrive by coach as part of their green credentials, so I don't think those cancelled coach packages can be sold as standard admission tickets.

And remember, not all the resale tickets are from cancellations, they are from payments that don't go through, so I reckon there still could be a few of those from the flash sale today.

1 minute ago, cityboy75 said:

That's me, I'm afraid.

Again, my apologies. I spoke with Anthony (mocoworm) and deleted all the links once I realised it was causing issue. Honestly wasn't my intention.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, billum said:

I think the festival has a committment that a certain number of attendees will arrive by coach as part of their green credentials, so I don't think those cancelled coach packages can be sold as standard admission tickets.

And remember, not all the resale tickets are from cancellations, they are from payments that don't go through, so I reckon there still could be a few of those from the flash sale today.

Well like I said, there is 100% two coach tickets that I know of, my step-brothers and a friend from Australia who cancelled her ticket. Either they've been put into the GA pot or else there's a coach sale to come! Keep the faith folks!

I am sure that Matt isn't the sole cause of people not getting tickets. He deleted the posts as soon as he saw that ppl were annoyed. No point in being abusive to anyone, is there? It's done now.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, tabasco said:

That's me, I'm afraid.

Again, my apologies. I spoke with Anthony (mocoworm) and deleted all the links once I realised it was causing issue. Honestly wasn't my intention.

Look mate dont worry. Honestly. People are angry now looking for reasons. Its pointless people carrying out this witch hunt. Whats done is done. I just hope those who missed out this year are lucky in October. Sorry to all in the whatsapp groups. It seems like it was all futile in the end. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, mocoworm said:

I am sure that Matt isn't the sole cause of people not getting tickets. He deleted the posts as soon as he saw that ppl were annoyed. No point in being abusive to anyone, is there? It's done now.

Nah I guess not - ask me in June though....

Just now, Chazwozza said:

There WILL be a resale of coach + admission tickets - at least one of them - because a mate of mine had to hand his back.  So there are probably more in the same position. 

Don't give up!

I really don't think there will be! I think that was it.