Secret resales 2015

Terence99

30 minutes ago, basicminds said:

Potentially a silly question but don't want to be slowed down if get through on resales...can u get car parking tickets after? Don't want to waste vital seconds! 

The biggest slow down as I recall was declining insurance, watch out for that. I got a page last year but failed at that point :(

Good luck everyone, I know what you are going through!

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

The biggest slow down as I recall was declining insurance, watch out for that. I got a page last year but failed at that point :(

Can you elaborate? You didn't decline and it took longer?

2 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

I forgot about the insurance bit will decline and skip car parking if I'm lucky enough to get that far !!!!! :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Can you elaborate? You didn't decline and it took longer?

Correct I failed to decline so it took longer. Missed out on a ticket due to this.

However, 2 weeks later (and seriously I was still tackling resale as a full time job, awaiting pings/texts/emails from Neil's check page + others) I won the eFestivals competition. 

Never give in and keep the faith! :D

1 hour ago, davetherave2 said:

Anyone used an Iphone to get tickets its my only option tomorrow and by all accounts Friday could well be "the day"

Yep, twice! Once on 3G, once on sketchy 4G! It's definitely just luck

29 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Any regulars following this & not trying for tickets and wanna help a chap out at the last hurdle, let me know, il send over the details & repay with cider and crisps 

I will help I have tickets!  I remember you from last year! I didn't get them last time did you? X

39 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Any regulars following this & not trying for tickets and wanna help a chap out at the last hurdle, let me know, il send over the details & repay with cider and crisps 

Would definitely help you out if I could, but am already committed. I will keep my fingers crossed for you though.

1 hour ago, Brownie30 said:

Is that from the holding page checker? Or a background checker?

I'm sorry but I really don't know. I'm not IT savvy, but have somehow managed to install a variety of free page checkers, which may or may not also be background checkers - I really haven't got an f'ing clue. If it's of any use to you, the ping came from Visualping. In addition, I got another one since the last one. The latest one was (as I write) 13 minutes ago. 

Ive got google page checker set up on my work computer and it was going nuts on Wednesday and a few times yesterday. They're definitely gearing up for it. Incidentally the friends i was trying for are no longer going but i still have the checker running out of curiosity and for experience in case i end up in this boat one year. If anyone needs any help in anyway im more than happy to try as im at my desk from 08:30 - 5:30 excluding an hour for lunch.