Kanye west confirmed

mike99

Don't know if this has been brought up before but what would the chances of Rihanna and Macca making a wee appearance for FourFiveSeconds?

Macca finished his US tour a couple days before Glasto in between the start of his European dates and Rihanna's first show back isn't until September

Don't know if this has been brought up before but what would the chances of Rihanna and Macca making a wee appearance for FourFiveSeconds?

Macca finished his US tour a couple days before Glasto in between the start of his European dates and Rihanna's first show back isn't until September

Two massive names going out of their way to make a presumably unpaid appearance for two songs? Personally I don't think it's likely, Rihanna probably doesn't know what Glastonbury is, Macca's clearly not that bothered about it, only played once.

Two massive names going out of their way to make a presumably unpaid appearance for two songs? Personally I don't think it's likely, Rihanna probably doesn't know what Glastonbury is, Macca's clearly not that bothered about it, only played once.

True true good point. would be great to see though!

but tbh i would be surprised not to see some sort of special guest

Edited by jackmca

he better do "i am a god" :D

in 2013 i thought he was doing some impromptu secret set as i heard it start from the other stage speakers. i got up so quick. got like 20 yards out of my tent and it stopped. went to investigate and nothing.

it was a sign.

• Downvote 1

I'm digging the stage set up at the Powerhouse gig. It's stark, but the lighting/smoke still looks cool. Bit of a pizza oven light rack like Queen in 1979.

Think he'll have the big screens/imagery at the Glastonbury gig, but I wouldn't expect anything too elaborate. His festival setups are usually pretty stark, in comparison to his full, enormous arena staging's.

Good setlist too, opening with Diamonds. Add more Beautiful Dark Fantasy cuts in and it'd be perfect.