Kanye west confirmed

mike99

I tried watching that a few days back but couldn't handle more than a minute. His mum could rap though! I kind of hope that gets played because it's a great song but also don't fancy it because I'll be pretty sad. It would be a shame for Only One to bump it out of the setlist (not that it's a mainstay or anything) with it being similar in content and stuff.

Now this thread is bumped I should post this that I saw the other day. Made me laugh.

http://www.thefourohfive.com/news/article/kim-kardashian-announces-debut-album-k-shares-all-day-ii-142

Edited by dentalplan

It would be pretty cool if Kanye brought some big name friends along for the ride.

Jay-Z must have told him what a big deal "the Big G motherfucker" is.

Unless he's a dick & doesn't let the BBC show it live & doesn't bother.

Would be very surprised if he didn't let the bbc show it live, loads of his shows have been televised (e.g. coachella, made in america etc.) and he's not adverse to tv performances live (e.g. jools holland, snl). Was awkward in 2013 when eminem's reading set wasn't shown (lip-syncing...)

Wow! As the Nal pointed out its pretty amazing how long it's been since someone posted in a Kanye thread.....

Here's one you you fans so

http://www.factmag.com/2015/04/07/watch-kanye-rap-hey-mama-with-his-mother-in-an-unearthed-home-movie/

Just got round to watching this and then my eyes started getting really sweaty a few minuets in, must be the way it's filmed really gives your eye a workout

I've had this idea of the perfect way for kanye to come on:

Video montage of tweets, the petition, all the negative reaction, headlines etc.

Lights dim, everything dark for about 30 seconds.

Lights come on, the beat of the beginning of clique comes on:

Big Sean comes on, does his verse, the crowd is going pretty wild (kanye still not on the stage)

Jay-Z comes on, crowd goes mad, does his verse - still no kanye so much anticipation.

There's a kind of lul in the beat - crowd chanting "kanye, kanye etc."

Beat comes back in, kanye walks on, does his verse.

The song ends, everything dark, no lights etc.

The roars at the beginning of black skinhead.

Disclaimer - i am fucking bored right now

Would be very surprised if he didn't let the bbc show it live, loads of his shows have been televised

Just thinking of Eminem at Reading (prob because he mimed apparently, I was at Sub Focus) & Rolling Stones having limited airings.

Plus the piss poor ITV coverage at the Brits (I understand he was apparently last minute).

I could not be more pumped for this lad's set. gargantuan Glastonbury performance ahoy. think it's the most excited I've ever been for a Glastonbury headliner. struggle to believe that the hoards of people saying he's shit have actually listened to a lot of his music.

Well as you're a penis, and penis' don't have ears, it's perhaps understandable that you'd not understand why people dislike certain music.

Well as you're a penis, and penis' don't have ears, it's perhaps understandable that you'd not understand why people dislike certain music.

Touché mon frère but I do think there's definitely an element of people seeing him on the front cover of Hello every week, or him slobbering some nonsense out at an awards ceremony and making their mind up based on that.

I can fully accept people listening to his music and not being into it but I think people calling it flat out shit are being a bit daft. I think objectively, even if it's not your thing it can't be denied that he is making music of artistic merit. anyone who can't even allow him that credit is blinded by his celebrity for me.

I personally think he's churning out absolute classics on the regular.

Touché mon frère but I do think there's definitely an element of people seeing him on the front cover of Hello every week, or him slobbering some nonsense out at an awards ceremony and making their mind up based on that.

I can fully accept people listening to his music and not being into it but I think people calling it flat out shit are being a bit daft. I think objectively, even if it's not your thing it can't be denied that he is making music of artistic merit. anyone who can't even allow him that credit is blinded by his celebrity for me.

I personally think he's churning out absolute classics on the regular.

As Kanye's cock you know his pants better than anyone else :-)