Weather thread 2015

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy who does the daily report on netwether at 8am has a website here.

http://www.norton-radstockweather.co.uk/Model-Analysis(2859336).htm

He is also based in Somerset (about 10 miles up the road from Worthy Farm) so definitely worth keeping an eye on! 

Bizarre thing is on looking he actually lives in Radstock which is where I live.

Therefore he gets my backing 100%*

*unless he goes all negative on us.

I'm confused. Most of the weather sites have a better outlook today than yesterday. Saturday seems unanimously to be a bad day, from about 6pm onwards until the early morning.

Yesterday only 45% of the days were predicted to be Sunny from a cross section of the websites available. Today it's back up to 51%. An upward trend.

I'm confused. Most of the weather sites have a better outlook today than yesterday. Saturday seems unanimously to be a bad day, from about 6pm onwards until the early morning.

Yesterday only 45% of the days were predicted to be Sunny from a cross section of the websites available. Today it's back up to 51%. An upward trend.

The graph plots the amount of rainfall over the festival, so a downward trend on the graph equals a upward trend on morale in this forum.

The basic template for glastonbury weather seems to be: dry Wednesday, starts raining late Thursday/early friday, stops raining on Saturday and then hot and sunny on Sunday

Looking at the BBC weather website (I am not up to speed with all these newfangled accu-wotsits, netcheckers or bigdogs) I would love it to be 18/19C, cloudy and dry. I don't go to Glastonbury to get a tan so a comfortable temp like that would be perfect.

Too hot = Too much work

Wet = Too much work

To windy = Too much work

I am lazy as hell.