Lineup 2016

Matt42

27 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

So you admit you come up with stupid arguments off the back of something I said which wasn't lol, however much you want to/don't want to read, hear it, see it and want it to not be correct it is LOL....wow.

No that's not what I said at all. I said Yellow has previously come up with stupid arguments and that I got a prediction wrong. I'm not sure why you think it involved you though. Seems like you can add arrogance to the lack of humility and self-awareness. But yes, everyone comes up with things that are wrong or daft; most can identify and admit it though.

I don't need to have humilty LMFAO....and certainly not for lot! Am I likely to bump into you later on and it be an awkward moment?.....no, it's not.

Quite, but by that logic you don't need to have compassion, or a sense of humour, or tolerance. Not having them does mark you as a bit of a wally though and more susceptible to getting into arguments, which is what the original question was.

Fuck your self awareness shite....tell it how it is....not self hyped up/made up shite that you see and want to hear. I'm not greatly educated but I do wonder when I see people's posts to make things look better!

A lack of education is no excuse to act like a c**t. And 'tell it like it is' with no 'made up shite' from the guy(s) who made a second account and pretended it wasn't him but instead that it was first a cousin then a family friend when the IP addresses were matched.

Edited by mrtourette

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my friends (pun intended again) have already got our reading tickets based off the first two headliners and the fact that foals said they are closing at reading so i'm fine with the last headliner not being someone i'm a big fan of but still enjoy like biffy. as i'm already a huge fan of foals and RHCP

5 minutes ago, DirtyChorizo said:

me and my friends (pun intended again) have already got our reading tickets based off the first two headliners and the fact that foals said they are closing at reading so i'm fine with the last headliner not being someone i'm a big fan of but still enjoy like biffy. as i'm already a huge fan of foals and RHCP

I wouldn't call pretending to have friends a pun.

55 minutes ago, mrtourette said:

No that's not what I said at all. I said Yellow has previously come up with stupid arguments and that I got a prediction wrong. I'm not sure why you think it involved you though. Seems like you can add arrogance to the lack of humility and self-awareness. But yes, everyone comes up with things that are wrong or daft; most can identify and admit it though.

Quite, but by that logic you don't need to have compassion, or a sense of humour, or tolerance. Not having them does mark you as a bit of a wally though and more susceptible to getting into arguments, which is what the original question was.

A lack of education is no excuse to act like a c**t. And 'tell it like it is' with no 'made up shite' from the guy(s) who made a second account and pretended it wasn't him but instead that it was first a cousin then a family friend when the IP addresses were matched.

Ask yourself what this is actually about and where it stems from?

I literally replied to someone saying Muse would at Glasto by agreeing and a bit extra. 

So before you start calling people for acting like a c**t etc and making yourself as usual, 'self important'.....go look in that mirror. Yes, deal with, get over it....furthermore.....get over yourself!

I shall block you and I don't have any interest anymore in what you have to say to be honest.

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I literally replied to someone

Literally? No shit.

saying Muse would at Glasto by agreeing and a bit extra. 

No it wasn't a bit extra it was a comment equally about Glasto and R&L that gave you an in to start rambling about Radiohead and their likely chances of playing Glastonbury and what Thom Yorke should have done to make it happen.

I shall block you and I don't have any interest anymore in what you have to say to be honest.

Please don't.

Edited by mrtourette

22 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

do you mean the footballer, or the one here?

I'm torn trying to decide who would speak the most sense. :P

I'd pay to watch the pair of them in a police interview room from the other side of the one way glass. I'd take bets on how many milliseconds it took geordie gazza to break and beat online gazza up with a chair.

33 minutes ago, DirtyChorizo said:

would offspring be there? I don't know much about them but they seem like they are too big for anything other than a headline I suppose, wither way i like there music.

Headline what? I couldn't even see them headlining NME really. They don't have tour dates around R+L and even when they did, last year, they did their own UK shows that week instead because they didn't get booked.

3 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

If the Biffy/ Fall Out Boy info is right (which it most likely is) does it not really surprise anyone else? I feel like out of all of the headliners that were rumoured (Kanye, Gorillaz, Guns 'n Roses) that it's strange they'd pick Biffy and FOB.

Well the thought is that R+L went after someone else and came up short. Gorillaz were never really rumoured though; I bet even Fall Out Boy were more rumoured to headline than them.

Just now, dentalplan said:

Well the thought is that R+L went after someone else and came up short. Gorillaz were never really rumoured though; I bet even Fall Out Boy were more rumoured to headline than them.

That makes more sense, I'm sure Biffy will smash it again but it is such a weird booking, I wonder which headliner didn't work out?

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Be interesting to know who it was they were after...

20 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

If the Biffy/ Fall Out Boy info is right (which it most likely is) does it not really surprise anyone else? I feel like out of all of the headliners that were rumoured (Kanye, Gorillaz, Guns 'n Roses) that it's strange they'd pick Biffy and FOB.

It's also strange that they wouldn't go for the Roses either. They're not doing V, not doing Glastonbury by the looks of it, and they'd be a guaranteed day ticket shifter. I don't know why they'd go for a band who have already headlined recently over a massive, legendary name who would generate a lot of hype for the festival if they were booked.