Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/9/2015, 8:25:07, dentalplan said:

It is clear that you have just made this up.

Sorry I have not made it up I have a cousin who works in the industry for a record label and told me a new acrade fire next year, but they could still hold it back at a later date but as things stand name late next year. 

15 minutes ago, benus80 said:

Sorry I have not made it up I have a cousin who works in the industry for a record label and told me a new acrade fire next year, but they could still hold it back at a later date but as things stand name late next year. 

And the label gossip is that Arcade Fire are "50/50 on doing festivals next summer" and they are "bringing out their album in a year's time but it might be later"? Christ.

They aren't even signed to a label.

Edited by dentalplan

1 hour ago, charley said:

After their performance at Shiiine On festival last weekend I'd love to see Peter Hook & The Light on the bill somewhere. One of the best gigs i've ever seen.

They'll be somewhere but somewhere else than Reading and Leeds. Not the right crowd despite all the Unknown Pleasures t-shirts you'd probably see.

To any of the veterans on here. The Shiiine On festival at Butlins was absolutely incredible, lame as that may sound.

So many good bands from back in the day playing again, bands that have played Reading many times... Mondays, Stuffies, Farm, EMF, Hooky, Inspirals etc etc. Very highly recommeneded for next year.

4 hours ago, charley said:

After their performance at Shiiine On festival last weekend I'd love to see Peter Hook & The Light on the bill somewhere. One of the best gigs i've ever seen.

Saw them at Victorious and couldn't agree more. Superb.

Chances are slim of them playing, but if R&L somehow do book Stone Roses might be one they'd add on the same day seeing as they fall into similar audience demographics.