Slam Dunk 2015

Hart Attack

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone from the Download forums has the lineup from Kerrang. Overall not bad but could be a lot better considering the increase in ticket price this year:

YOU ME AT SIX
Taking back Sunday
Lower than Atlantis

REEL BIG FISH
millencolin
Goldfinger

THE WONDER YEARS
NECK DEEP
bayside
Fireworks
Knuckle puck

GALLOWS
CROSSFAITH
H2O
Comeback kid
Bane

That The Wonder Years and Gallows clash though! But that 3rd stage looks great though! Knuckle Puck and Neck Deep (even if they're a second rate TSSF :P ). But I might just see if TWY do any dates of the back of this first as there isn't enough to entice me to go as there are already a few clashes but if they don't I'll probably go as TWY heading a stage will be sick!

Edited by justanothername

Neck Deep (even if they're a second rate TSSF :P )

One of the silliest claims. I got it when they were first around 2 years ago but since that first EP they've improved massively both on record and live. They smashed birmingham last week.

Also I think you'd like fireworks if you listened to then. Excited for them, actually a band I've never seen before haha

EDIT - Nah to the hotelier. Which is surprising but i am assured they will be playing the UK in May.

Edited by huntyyy

I was hoping that the :P make it seem like I'm joking a bit (as if I prefer TSSF). They're great live though but I didn't catch their full set at Leeds Festival as I went to see ADTR and they're fun on record (even if the lyrics are sometimes a bit dumb and cringey) but I do there is a lot better in the new Pop Punk scene (don't what to call it :lol:

Also I will I think I've already heard them actually so I'll try it out

You would have thought of the success of the latest album and no UK shows yet that they would announe The Hotelier

If it's announced in K!, then why is the countdown on the website still got 10 hrs to go?

Computer error? The 'Official' announcement is later? I've got a copy of Kerrang and theres a big Slam Dunk poster on the back of it.

I was hoping that the :P make it seem like I'm joking a bit (as if I prefer TSSF). They're great live though but I didn't catch their full set at Leeds Festival as I went to see ADTR and they're fun on record (even if the lyrics are sometimes a bit dumb and cringey) but I do there is a lot better in the new Pop Punk scene (don't what to call it :lol:

Also I will I think I've already heard them actually so I'll try it out

You would have thought of the success of the latest album and no UK shows yet that they would announe The Hotelier

Yeah The Story So Far are a great band on record, but really let themselves down Live. ADTR are a good live band, but they always play the same songs from the older records they never mix it up which is a shame.

I text the guy when i saw the announcement cos he told me The Hotelier were playing, and he replied that he wasn't sure but they'll definitely 'Be In the UK in May' so maybe headline tour. Unknown.

Not a bad first announcement, considering they have about another 5 announcements which always have some decent acts. Hopefully YMA6 and LTA are both on the main stage, wouldn't be a nice clash.

I see eFestivals still have NFG down as a "rumour", wonder if they still might get announced?

Not a bad first announcement, considering they have about another 5 announcements which always have some decent acts. Hopefully YMA6 and LTA are both on the main stage, wouldn't be a nice clash.

I see eFestivals still have NFG down as a "rumour", wonder if they still might get announced?

They are, YMA6, TBS and LTA are the top three on main stage.

Great line up, overjoyed Crossfaith are playing but not liking their slot, subbing fourth stage.

Looks like more clashes than ever this year.

Yeah The Story So Far are a great band on record, but really let themselves down Live. ADTR are a good live band, but they always play the same songs from the older records they never mix it up which is a shame.

I text the guy when i saw the announcement cos he told me The Hotelier were playing, and he replied that he wasn't sure but they'll definitely 'Be In the UK in May' so maybe headline tour. Unknown.

I thought TSSF were alright at Leeds Fest but were lacking in energy and the past few times I've seen ADTR I've got a few different songs (I got Speak Of The Devil in the Nov tour which was a real treat) so maybe I've got lucky there.

Oh that's good to hear. I'd rather see them do their own headliner show than a short set

I doubt it as I don't know where they would fit

Liking the lineup a lot. Taking Back Sunday, The Wonder Years, Knuckle Puck and Crossfaith are musts for me. I'd love to see Reel Big Fish too, but they will clash with The Wonder Years no doubt. I'd also like to see Neck Deep. I like them, but haven't been able to fully get into them as they sound so similar to The Story So Far, who I love. The first time I heard Neck Deep, all I could hear was TSSF. Wouldn't mind catching Gallows too as I prefer their stuff with Wade.

Would like to see Gnarwolves, Man Overboard, Issues and Architects added. And Public Domain :D

I've seen TSSF play in smaller venues and they're so good live, Reading was the worst time I'd seen them play because they seemed to be swallowed up by the stage and were on really early so weren't appreciated as much... A late Pit slot would have suited them much more!

Regarding where NFG could slot in, could they go above RBF where we originally thought they be, 2nd stage headliner?

I'd really like to see Real Friends, State Champs, TSSF, FFAF, Bury Tomorrow and Stick To Your Guns added.

Yeah I saw The Story So Far a few years back in the Old Blue Last in London. It was just a pile of bodies realistically. Incendiary show. Later that year they came back over and I saw them in the Fighting Cocks in Kingston and his voice just wasn't with it. It's been worse each time ever since. I think more fans would notice if they took a second to take a step back and didn't go crazy for 5 minutes. Nothing against going crazy mind, I noticed when I was recovering from an operation so couldn't jump around and since then i can't un-notice it, and it's been getting even worse. Hopefully after they have a few months off and record a new album they can be good again.

New Found Glory have come out and stated they aren't playing

Got my North and South tickets. Will get a Midlands one in a few weeks