Slam Dunk 2015

Hart Attack

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I just got the top end of the bill so sorry if theres someone missing you're after

STAGE 1

YMAS

TAKING BACK SUNDAY

DON BROCO

LOWER THAN ATLANTIS

STAGE 2

ARCHITECTS

WHILE SHE SLEEPS

FINCH

THE BRONX

GALLOWS

STAGE 3

REEL BIG FISH

MILLENCOLIN

GOLDFINGER

ZEBRAHEAD

STAGE 4

WONDER YEARS

NECK DEEP

CARTEL

BAYSIDE

FIREWORKS

Although that's YMAS old logo right? Playing the debut in full? I predicted that at the start but I don't really fancy watching it, most of that album has aged poorly.

Yeah that's what I was getting at regarding the first album... I'd be quite happy to be honest, they haven't played any songs off it the last 2 - 3 times I've seen them!

Anyone got Kerrang today? Weirdly it hasn't leaked on Twitter yet...

I've seen two extracts from Kerrang...

One was an interview with Josh saying they are not playing TOYC in full, but they will be playing "extensively" from it.

Also, Kerrang have there own stage which they are showing off new bands, as well as we (the customer) get to vote for one band from a list of 10 to play it (I all suggest you vote for Astroid Boys).

What's the Wolverhampton leg like. Cant do Hertfordshire this year

I've been to the last couple of years at Wolves and really enjoyed it. The main stage is Civic, second Wulfrun, 3rd/4th are outside and then a 5th in the Civic bar (with 6th/7th as very small outside stages for DJ & acoustic sets).

The layout means everything is close enough together so you don't miss much when going from one act to another. Also, there are pass outs so you can go to the Wetherspoons up the road fro cheap drinks and a KFC right opposite!

I'm heading to Wolves too as I have a wedding to go to that weekend. I'm still surprised none of these have sold out considering there's a good 5 or 6 bands bigger and more relevant than All American Rejects who headlined last year.

Wolves sold out on that weekend the first year, but last year it didn't sell out, although it didn't seem any less busy IMO.

I don't think most people go because of the headliner anyway, but because its amazing value for money.

In terms of pubs, the wetherspoons is possibly the furthest pub away. The Goose is roughly wetherspoons prices and much closer, plus they have sky tv and music on. I remember a couple of years ago I popped out and watched some of the playoff final.

Also The Giffard, wolves rock bar is not very far away either.

If you want any more pointers anyone going wolves just ask as its my local town, can tell you where anything is.