Slam Dunk 2015

Hart Attack

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite happy with that! Few clashes as expected but I'm looking at something like:

Set It Off

Knuckle Puck

Roam

Beartooth

Neck Deep

Crossfaith

Finch

TBS

The only issue for me is the headliners! Might catch half hour of YMAS and then go to The Wonder Years. I wanted to see Moose Blood and The Bronx as well though, so that's one hell of a clash for me.

Wow - could spend the whole day at the desperados stage! But loads of other bands I want to see too. The Finch/Goldfinger/H2O clash is the worst for me.

And that's before i dig around and see what the bands I haven't heard of are like.

Still it's good to be spoilt for choice - doesn't happen much on the festival circuit for me nowadays!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my ticket today!

Special guests getting announced this week, for the Monster Stage, surely will be Bury Tomorrow as I heard they were booked and they only announced a DJ set, unless it was crossed wires.

'Special Guest' is just what they're calling it, they're announcing Emmures replacement. Expect it will be Bury Tomorrow though, with their tour that week and that they're DJing already

Finally got my ticket today!

Special guests getting announced this week, for the Monster Stage, surely will be Bury Tomorrow as I heard they were booked and they only announced a DJ set, unless it was crossed wires.

And you were right! After Emmure pulled out they were drafted in due to already being at the festival (it was originally planned that they'd be given a year off minus the DJing).

Might have to park at the train station mate. Probably your best bet, only a 5 min walk if that.

Last two years at Wolves been easy to walk into main room for the headliner, I usually have a dip in, dunno what the situation will be like this year for YMAS, you should get in though.

My backup car park is the one next to Slade Rooms!

With both All Time Low & All American Rejects, I had no problem getting in just as both started and in all honesty, it seemed the room emptied a bit with people opting to go home early. I guess YMAS will draw a bigger crowd though but shouldn't be a problem as long as you get there by the start of their set?