Slam Dunk 2015

Hart Attack

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen TSSF play in smaller venues and they're so good live, Reading was the worst time I'd seen them play because they seemed to be swallowed up by the stage and were on really early so weren't appreciated as much... A late Pit slot would have suited them much more!

Regarding where NFG could slot in, could they go above RBF where we originally thought they be, 2nd stage headliner?

I'd really like to see Real Friends, State Champs, TSSF, FFAF, Bury Tomorrow and Stick To Your Guns added.

Any of those bands would be a great addition, not sure where Bury Tomorrow would fit in though considering they headlined the monster stage last year but there the kind of guys who wouldn't mind dropping down just to be there

State Champs a feel is almost a certainty with UK shows planned (confirmed by the band) and Real Friends would make sense too. I feel like TSSF won't be touring until they finish their new album - which could take a while - but FFAF would be a safe bet, definite crowd pleaser and great band in general.

Stick To Your Guns were rumoured to be at SD 2013 yet the rumour never came to be, but they have a gap in their tour dates which fits Slam Dunk perfectly (could that also mean Being As An Ocean make an appearance to, being on the same tour)

La Dispute have a one off headline show just after so it would make sense if they played SD, and Transit are 100% gonna be there

Saw Don Broco tonight in Birmingham and Rob said at the end of the show that they're coming back with an album in the summer, but are playing a "little festival up the road sooner than you may think"... Can only assume he meant Slam Dunk!

Which I realise isn't a little festival but he also referred to Leeds as a little festival at the Leeds gig.

Just don't see where they'd fit, they're bigger than LTA really so unless they're bumping them down.

Edit: which I now realise he probably meant Slam Dunk then too, duh ha.

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

Slam Dunk would be good for Don Broco because their album comes out that Monday so a great Promotion tool. Still think they're playing Main Stage at RandL again.

Also: Transit, Such Gold, As It Is, This Wild Life, Seaway, Boston Manor, La Dispute, We are the Ocean. All very likely based on Tour Dates.

Slam Dunk is looking fucking AMAZING.

Trash Talk been put in the Caliban slot from last year. NICE.

Been waiting to see Trash Talk again since they played Download 2011 and were awesome.

The strength of this years Slam Dunk is unbelievable, they've knocked download and reading out the park IMO in terms of strength throughout the bill. Really happy Crossfaith have moved down the bill meaning no clash with TBS. :D

• 2 weeks later...