Die Antwoord

Mouseboy11

Anyone think they're likely to turn up? They're over here in January but imagine they'll be doing festivals in the summer for the new album. Think they'd be great, probably on the john peel? A second slot somewhere in Shangri La would certainly be interesting! Don't think they've ever played either as far as I know?

Edited by Mouseboy11

saw them this year at a festival in NL. they are unbelievably bad. you think when you check out the band line-up, for comedy reasons perhaps i'll go check it out to see how bad it is. you go, then leave after about 5 mins because it actually is that bad.

do people actually listen to this? like they're driving or on the tube or something and they put this on to listen to and enjoy?

Edited by majormajormajor

We saw them at Leeds this year and they were great, i can honestly say i don't know why they were though, definately a marmite band.

Some people were walking past shaking their heads while others stopped and couldn't stop watching, pissing themselves while doing it admittedly

Prediction that sometime in early July Mardy posts on here that "The Antwoord were the best thing at the festival. Fahking unlistenable nonsense - but incredible."

:lol:

saw them this year at a festival in NL. they are unbelievably bad. you think when you check out the band line-up, for comedy reasons perhaps i'll go check it out to see how bad it is. you go, then leave after about 5 mins because it actually is that bad.

do people actually listen to this? like they're driving or on the tube or something and they put this on to listen to and enjoy?

Well I wasn't expect something quite as paedophilic as that video I must say!

No fucking idea whats going with the music, it seems pretty shit though